Top New Orleans Water Tours
41 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "The Cajun dinner was great. So was the live jazz band. The band did a good job of getting the audience involved. I enjoyed sitting out on the deck and listening to the music while watching the water and the people"
* A traveler said: "Customer service is excellent. Tony made us very happy, he’s such a great server. Tony made my birthday even more special by having the other staff sign a birthday card for me.Despite my food restrictions he still made my birthday brunch enjoyable. LOVE LOVE the salad!! Definitely need the dressing"
* A traveler said: "Guide was terrific,. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great experience taking small airboat ride. Informative about swamps and life on the bayou. Recommend this company and this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Jay is the best! So friendly and outgoing along with being extremely knowledgeable. We will be back!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the live animals in their native habitat. The tour guide was friendly and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the extra for VIP. Our hostess was great. We never had to get up for food or drinks the entire cruise. The music was good and the food and drinks were a pleasant surprise. I had low expectation for the food and drinks, but everything was very good. I may rebook this same trip every time I am in New Orleans from now on."
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Staff was very friendly. The tour was awesome and the company goes above and beyond to ensure you have a great experience. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "AWSOME tour. Great and friendly staff Fun as well as educational. Everyone in my family loves it! We would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "T earl was amazing. Super nice and made our experience so much fun. Highly recommend. Wish there was food or snacks included"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! Definitely worth it all around. Our driver told and showed us all about Katrina too. My husband held a baby alligator on the swamp Tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lots of gators and fun with some fast and exciting spurts. Tour guide, John, was a wonderful informer all along the way and back from the boat launch. Swamp guide, Mr Dudes in was funny and informative and safety conscious. We loved the whole package.i"
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun. One of the BEST things we did in New Orleans. Our guide was great he was exactly what I would expect a swamp guide to be."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! It brought us close to the nature and gave unforgettable experience! I would definitely recommend it to anybody interested in the nature and seeing the gators."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent and the trip was memorable. It rained but the guide found trees to park under and that worked"
* A traveler said: "The swamp tour was a excellent experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us laughing as well. I love that we got to hold a live gator."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful. Definitely book the small airboat they can get into smaller spaces. This is an experience not to be missed. If rainy weather is a potential, take a rain jacket. We got rained on and with the jacket, we were totally fine."
* A traveler said: "Everything was was amazing!!! Love it will be Coming back soon, our tour guide was very interactive , a funny . The tour guide fed the alligators marshmallows, so that was cool"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide in the destrehan plantation was just phenomenal, lots of alligators as well so was fun"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hotel Monteleone
- LaLaurie Mansion
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- St. Joseph Plantation
- Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Faubourg Marigny
- Lake Pontchartrain
- Chalmette National Historical Park
- Mardi Gras World
- Port of New Orleans (Port NOLA)
- Audubon Park
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- Old Ursuline Convent
- New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)
- New Orleans City Park
- Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM)
- Royal Street
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia