Top New South Wales Day Cruises
51 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "First class experience. From the welcome champagne and Hors d'oeuvre to the multi-course meal everything was superb."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding service, exception staff, great weather and a boat that wasn't too big so the conversation was easy and the noise level very low. The food and service were excellent. Altogether it's very hard to suggest how anything could have been better. It was a wonderful experience and we look forward to doing it again soon."
* A traveler said: "Jim, captain James and crew. Great afternoon of portering around the Harbour. My 7 yo nephew Leo was so happy to be able to have a go at steering the ship. The experience overall was just the right amount of time for a young boy's attention span. Thanking you for helping me make my Aunty's weekend memorable for him."
* A traveler said: "We went whale watching for our first time and not only was it the best experience ever for us. I have to say the crew on the boat were Friendly and kind and Then we all got sea sick and they were so caring and checking up on us. I highly recommend this tour to any one Thank you vicky"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely cruise through Sydney harbour. The crew was amazing with their commentary as well as their willingness to accommodate photos etc. The charcuterie board was a nice touch"
* A traveler said: "The food and service were impeccable. Unfortunately we got off a bit early to explore darling harbor without realizing it was quite a walk back to the circular quay. But it was nice. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We took the two day pass that included admission to the zoo. It was a great choice. We saw so much of the Bay and really got our bearings from that. It was very interesting and very relaxing so a great choice. Excellent value."
* A traveler said: "We loved every minute of this cruise. The food and Staff were exceptional! Will be back to do it all again with a group."
* A traveler said: "Craig was a fantastic host. A wealth of knowledge and very passionate about his job. Very enjoyable cruise but the lunch was a bit of a let down. Possibly need more seating or advice prior."
* A traveler said: "Colin made me feel right at home on his beautiful boat. He communicated well, was a great captain, and has more information about the area than any one person should be able to keep in his head!! It was a great day and I recommend it highly. Thanks for the memories Colin!!"
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Rachael and Howard were great hosts. Howard was very informative about Sydneys homes and buildings. The food was excellent and our trip was first class, especially with my wonderful and special friend by my side...Amber... We would recommend this cruise to anyone who loves the water and enjoys Sydneys sights. thank you James and Amber"
* A traveler said: "Our lovely hosts including Xanthe, made for a special evening. The food was great and the service was exemplary. I would highly recommend this experience to others"
* A traveler said: "Excellent cruise. Fantastic information. Awesome guides. Beautiful views and very well worth the price."
* A traveler said: "After having battled the overcrowding on larger boats cruising around Vivid in previous years, it was refreshing to be on a small boat with personal contact with the very friendly and efficient crew. It was extremely good value for money and I would be definitely recommending it to others."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip and can highly recommend it. We will definitely do it again with either friends or family ."
* A traveler said: "Being on a tall ship. Excellent tour guide full of great information. Nice warm finger food and a lovely lunch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Barrington Tops National Park
- Botany Bay
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- Queen Victoria Building (QVB)
- State Library of New South Wales
- Rose Bay
- Sydney Central Business District
- Wategos Beach
- Tall Ship James Craig
- Royal Botanic Garden and The Domain
- 360 Bar and Dining
- Susannah Place Museum
- Manly Beach
- Sydney Tower Buffet
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Belongil Beach
- Camp Cove
- Sydney Town Hall
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory