Top New South Wales Dining Experiences
68 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "The food was exquisite as was the view. We found the venue to be a little cold on one of the coldest nights of the year so we sat with our coats on. The service, while attentive, seemed to lack some of the pizzazz which should accompany such wonderful food but perhaps we are being unfair. My wife remarked that she likes being looked after by one person while the food was delivered by several different people."
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "This walking tour is a great way to visit historic “The Rocks” Sydney neighborhood and enjoy craft beer at 4 pubs. Our guide Adam had a wealth of history about the Rocks as well as knowledge of the beer at each stop. If you don’t like beer, you can have a glass of wine instead"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing but the best part was definitely the food and in particular the steak was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Day Trip! Super organized and a wonderful surprises happening all day. Lovely Venues and made so very welcome everywhere. Jimmy runs a fabulous trip. We can't speak highly enough of it. As frequent travelers we really appricate the ''polished planning'' and will certainly been bringing a group along next trip."
* A traveler said: "Quite a long day and a fair way from Sydney but all very enjoyable. Our driver and guide, Chris, was very friendly and told us much about the wine area and it’s history."
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Sam is very knowledgeable about the area and the wines. Great lunch at the Smelly Cheese Store, along with great tastings. Really enjoyed the Walkabout Wildlife Park petting the koala bear."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our entire trip. Being able to get up and close with the koalas was awesome! Our tour guide, the "other" Steve, was great! He was full of information and was able to make our day enjoyable. To end the tour with wine tasting was great! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The food and service were impeccable. Unfortunately we got off a bit early to explore darling harbor without realizing it was quite a walk back to the circular quay. But it was nice. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The main dishes we not amazing but good enough. We certainly enjoyed the entrees and desserts. Lovely views and great music."
* A traveler said: "He had an amazing day! Our guide"cheeks" was lovely and super friendly, he knew the area and provided a lot of interesting facts during the day. The quality of the wineries and the food was outstanding. I will definitely recommend this tour to other friends :)"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful spot, so relaxing. Spectacular views from the plane. Outstanding food and service. Was a perfect special occasion day out ."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding service, exception staff, great weather and a boat that wasn't too big so the conversation was easy and the noise level very low. The food and service were excellent. Altogether it's very hard to suggest how anything could have been better. It was a wonderful experience and we look forward to doing it again soon."
* A traveler said: "We loved every minute of this cruise. The food and Staff were exceptional! Will be back to do it all again with a group."
* A traveler said: "Colin made me feel right at home on his beautiful boat. He communicated well, was a great captain, and has more information about the area than any one person should be able to keep in his head!! It was a great day and I recommend it highly. Thanks for the memories Colin!!"
* A traveler said: "Our lovely hosts including Xanthe, made for a special evening. The food was great and the service was exemplary. I would highly recommend this experience to others"
* A traveler said: "I got this cruise for an anniversary gift. The couple I bought it for loved it sooooo much. They danced the night away, and even won the dance off at the end! There were two other groups as well. A great time was had by all. The buffet food was excellent. I would recommend this cruise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory