Top New South Wales Half-day Tours
194 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "Scott was excellent. He was on time, exactly where he said he would be. We talked the whole time. He took us to all of the important sites and gave us a lot of history. We will definitely use them again when we come back. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great bus tour of Sydney, went to all the must sees including Bondi. Tour guide was a hoot. Recommended"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and flexible. Driver took us to many different parts of Sydney. There was a good balance with driving and walking."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "The fires kinda dampened the tour. Not so much the smell of smoke, it was as if fog had rolled in to stay for the duration. Small group of 4, we did enjoy the back and forth conversations with the tour operator. :Can't remember his name, but he was great: We would take this tour again if we ever return to Sydney."
* A traveler said: "Fast and bumpy but great. We saw lots of whales many close to us and some leaping out of the water Great driver guide"
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The food was exquisite as was the view. We found the venue to be a little cold on one of the coldest nights of the year so we sat with our coats on. The service, while attentive, seemed to lack some of the pizzazz which should accompany such wonderful food but perhaps we are being unfair. My wife remarked that she likes being looked after by one person while the food was delivered by several different people."
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "We went whale watching for our first time and not only was it the best experience ever for us. I have to say the crew on the boat were Friendly and kind and Then we all got sea sick and they were so caring and checking up on us. I highly recommend this tour to any one Thank you vicky"
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. Our guide, April, was fantastic. She was both knowledgeable and entertaining. Whoever said history was boring has never taken a tour with April. If you only do one guided tour while you are in Sydney, this has to be the one."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "This walking tour is a great way to visit historic “The Rocks” Sydney neighborhood and enjoy craft beer at 4 pubs. Our guide Adam had a wealth of history about the Rocks as well as knowledge of the beer at each stop. If you don’t like beer, you can have a glass of wine instead"
* A traveler said: "Half day tour. Danny, our guide, was terrific. Very knowledgeable and accommodating. We saw everything and totally enjoyed his narrative. Would book him again for another tour!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the actual ride... Had some problem getting in & out of boat... Good to have cover up supplied..."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Jed made trip to this magic place even more interesting than it would be if we went there by ourself. A little bit expensive compared to train and walking alone but worth it. Times on attractions should be a little longer."
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"
* A traveler said: "we had a wonderful time. Mike was very informing & knowledgeable . We seen a lot of beaches & history that we would not have seen. WE would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast. Our captain Scotty was great. very knowledgeable with the land marks and a great driver."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "Jim, captain James and crew. Great afternoon of portering around the Harbour. My 7 yo nephew Leo was so happy to be able to have a go at steering the ship. The experience overall was just the right amount of time for a young boy's attention span. Thanking you for helping me make my Aunty's weekend memorable for him."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Day Trip! Super organized and a wonderful surprises happening all day. Lovely Venues and made so very welcome everywhere. Jimmy runs a fabulous trip. We can't speak highly enough of it. As frequent travelers we really appricate the ''polished planning'' and will certainly been bringing a group along next trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Katoomba Falls
- Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Stockton Beach Sand Dunes
- 360 Bar and Dining
- Echo Point Lookout
- Garigal National Park
- Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk
- Bronte Beach
- Seven Mile Beach
- Tropical Fruit World
- Museums Discovery Centre
- Mount Warning
- Govetts Leap
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Vaucluse House
- Lennox Head
- Kings Cross
- Oxford Street
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory