Top New South Wales Kid-Friendly
10 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "I haven't been to the aquarium for many years - so we were pleasantly surprised with some of the new displays and rooms. My young daughter was in awe of all the fish as she walked under the sea. Walking through the aquarium took me back to when I was a kid ogling at the tanks. It was a truly magical time."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Lovely clean premises and enclosures...enjoyed Koala experience... surprised the number of species of wildlife and birds in the park and how close up you can get to them... very helpful staff and nice to have a cafe for coffee and snacks"
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable family experience! We had fun looking at the variety of Australian native animals. The kids enjoyed looking at the wallabies. Staff were friendly and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "Even though there was no whale sighting we seen dolphins instead and the boat ride alone is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, with an incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide touring through beautiful scenery to see the most amazing wildlife - an absolutely amazing day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Australian Reptile Park
- Bradleys Head
- Hyde Park
- The Rocks
- Shark Island
- Kings Cross
- Pitt Street Mall
- Tamarama Beach
- Sydney Harbour
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- White Rabbit Gallery
- Customs House
- West Head Lookout
- White Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)
- St. Mary's Cathedral
- Museum of Sydney
- Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Woolloomooloo Wharf
- Nurses Walk
- Tall Ship James Craig
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory