Top New South Wales Wine Tastings
115 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "Quite a long day and a fair way from Sydney but all very enjoyable. Our driver and guide, Chris, was very friendly and told us much about the wine area and it’s history."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, we went with a group of 6 people in total. Went to 3 vineyards, cheese and chocolate shop. Also very nice driver"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Sam is very knowledgeable about the area and the wines. Great lunch at the Smelly Cheese Store, along with great tastings. Really enjoyed the Walkabout Wildlife Park petting the koala bear."
* A traveler said: "This walking tour is a great way to visit historic “The Rocks” Sydney neighborhood and enjoy craft beer at 4 pubs. Our guide Adam had a wealth of history about the Rocks as well as knowledge of the beer at each stop. If you don’t like beer, you can have a glass of wine instead"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Day Trip! Super organized and a wonderful surprises happening all day. Lovely Venues and made so very welcome everywhere. Jimmy runs a fabulous trip. We can't speak highly enough of it. As frequent travelers we really appricate the ''polished planning'' and will certainly been bringing a group along next trip."
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "The food was exquisite as was the view. We found the venue to be a little cold on one of the coldest nights of the year so we sat with our coats on. The service, while attentive, seemed to lack some of the pizzazz which should accompany such wonderful food but perhaps we are being unfair. My wife remarked that she likes being looked after by one person while the food was delivered by several different people."
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "He had an amazing day! Our guide"cheeks" was lovely and super friendly, he knew the area and provided a lot of interesting facts during the day. The quality of the wineries and the food was outstanding. I will definitely recommend this tour to other friends :)"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our entire trip. Being able to get up and close with the koalas was awesome! Our tour guide, the "other" Steve, was great! He was full of information and was able to make our day enjoyable. To end the tour with wine tasting was great! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved every minute of this cruise. The food and Staff were exceptional! Will be back to do it all again with a group."
* A traveler said: "The driver Steve was super knowledgeable. We did enjoy the tour Simply lovely.. The service was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing but the best part was definitely the food and in particular the steak was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "The driver was funny, made our trip enjoyable and pass the travel time with much fun. The tour is both educational and relaxing. The Three Cellar Wines we visited are Instagram worthy and the lunch is awesome!"
* A traveler said: "The food and service were impeccable. Unfortunately we got off a bit early to explore darling harbor without realizing it was quite a walk back to the circular quay. But it was nice. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We went whale watching for our first time and not only was it the best experience ever for us. I have to say the crew on the boat were Friendly and kind and Then we all got sea sick and they were so caring and checking up on us. I highly recommend this tour to any one Thank you vicky"
* A traveler said: "From the time you step on board you're made welcome. Graeme made it a point to break the ice and introduce everyone at each pick up so, we were comfortable to chat. Hard to satisfy all people all the time at each venue but, everyone came away more than satisfied. Snacks at wineries & craft brewery a great addition given dinner hours away."
* A traveler said: "Julie our driver was great! Had an enjoyable experience! Would really recommend this tour! Great food and wine Good company"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent tour with a great tour driver (Julie) that you manage to do formal wine tasting in special boutique vineyards. Chocolate and wine tasting. Cheese and wine tasting. Great wines. The only minor issue is the tasting box was very special but not a filling meal between vineyard wine tastings."
* A traveler said: "I & my partner Jaime had a great experience for wine tasting. We loved view & the taste of wine. Can't wait to come back again after this Covid!"
* A traveler said: "Our female driver was very professional, got to each stop we planned on time, picked up in convenient locations. Even organised direct transport home at the end. Very happy thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Distillery Tours
- Pub Tours
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sydney Central Business District
- Customs House
- Fort Denison
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Nielsen Park
- Lake Macquarie
- Shoalhaven Zoo
- Camp Cove
- White Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Queen Victoria Building (QVB)
- Watsons Bay
- Kings Cross
- Wentworth Falls
- Tall Ship James Craig
- Sydney Chinatown
- Darling Harbour
- Bradleys Head
- Whale Beach
- The Gap
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory