Ground Zero Museum Workshop
The tiny but jam-packed Ground Zero Museum Workshop explains what it felt like to be in the middle of the aftermath of the tragic September 11 terrorist attacks in New York City. Visitors can wander the rooms to see more than 100 exhibits, including walls covered in rare photos, artifacts, and inspiring tales of first responders, New York City Fire Department firefighters, police officers, and other USA heroes who participated in recovery efforts at the World Trade Center site. Video and audio stories supplement the photographs taken by museum founder Gary Marlon Suson, who spent seven months as the only official FDNY photographer allowed to document the recovery period at Ground Zero.
Ground Zero Museum Workshop Tours
What are Ground Zero Museum Workshop hours of operation?
Should I book Ground Zero Museum Workshop tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Ground Zero Museum Workshop 2021?
What's the best way to experience Ground Zero Museum Workshop?
- New York City Explorer Pass
- The New York Sightseeing Flex Pass: Save Big on 100+ Attractions and Tours!
- The New York Pass: 100+ Attractions including Empire State Building
- New York Sightseeing Day Pass: 100+ Attractions including One World Observatory
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Pennsylvania