Top of the Rock
One of New York City’s most famous buildings, 30 Rockefeller Plaza boasts panoramic views from its sky-high observation deck, Top of the Rock. Visitors can access three levels for both indoor and outdoor glass-walled platforms offering unobstructed, 360-degree vistas of the sprawling metropolis. The skyscraper, which houses NBC headquarters, was formerly known as the GE Building and is now the Comcast Building.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Top of the Rock hours of operation?
Should I book Top of the Rock tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Top of the Rock 2020?
What's the best way to experience Top of the Rock?
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York Ticket
- New York CityPASS
- New York City Explorer Pass
- The New York Pass: 100+ Attractions including Empire State Building
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut