Top New York City Attractions & Museums
64 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Everyone should go to the museum. Very moving. I was moved by the families bringing their small children who had not even been born on 911. The kids were so focused."
* A traveler said: "The view was so amazing,you can see virtually the entire city from borough to borough would definitely recommend it for all to see thanks again for the view"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveler said: "Brian was a wonderful tour guide. Very engaging and interesting to listen to. So glad we did this tour."
* A traveler said: "The museum is wonderful, too much too read. The museum is large there were hardly no staff on floors to ask questions of or guide you to areas you want to see."
* A traveler said: "We used it for the hop on hop off bus and it works well. Also for the top of the rocks and national museum. Only for the empire state building don't accept"
* A traveler said: "Liz our tour guide was WONDERFUL!!! She was funny, friendly and knowledgeable. We asked if we could request her fir next time. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time with my family, so many wax figures that look extremely realistic! Fun activities inside as well (: would definitely recommend 🥰🤘"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was very educational. She knew many facts. She allowed us time to stop and take pictures. Never rushed us. Would recommend booking this trip! Ferry was a fun ride."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the historical displays. All the guides were very friendly and helpful. Didn't like having to walk through the gift shop to exit."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable parts when we were on the Edge taking picture so scared but exciting. Too much fun with my friends."
* A traveler said: "Easy purchase and website provided excellent updates on the event , which were informative. The Museum had a table for 3rd party ticket purchases as well"
* A traveler said: "I love the variety of art styles and the explanation of the art. There were some paintings I thought were strange until I read the meaning and background of the artist and his time."
* A traveler said: "So easy! Booked the tickets at breakfasttable and went straight in to the museum via info desk without any waiting 😍"
* A traveler said: "Everything was Great I will go there again.I realy Enjoyed it.I will show pictures to all my friends and Family so they also can Go there."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting and our guide was very knowledgeable. We toured the locker room, vip box, and many other areas not open to the general public."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, the history, photo's of past performers, seeing the place from top to bottom, literally. To see the mechanics under the stage and a view from the back row. Loved it!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The Gorillas and the Lions were my favorite. Oh yeah can't forget the Rhinos love their massive size. Real life adventure. Over all ot was a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "John my tour guide was amazing. I would have him on all of my future tours. He is a perfect 10 and down to earth and very knowledgeable He made my experience very Memorable."
* A traveler said: "An unbelievable experience! Best tour I have ever had. A true history lesson that needs to be remembered. Fantastic."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful tribute. Our guide was amazing. She was very informative and heartfelt. I think we all could feel the goings on of that day and the impact it has had on all of us still. I would recommend the tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Caesar was such a great tour guide. He thoroughly answered all of our questions and was so friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Arena Tours
- Art Galleries
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Religious Sites
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Packages & Special Events
- Shows & Performances
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Rockefeller Center
- Winter Garden Atrium
- Bronx Little Italy
- Winter Garden Theatre
- DreamWorks Trolls the Experience
- Alexander Hamilton US Custom House
- Lower Manhattan
- International Center of Photography Museum
- Staten Island Ferry
- Times Square
- Madison Square Park
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine
- Woolworth Building
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Friends Building
- Trump Tower
- New World Stages
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster