Top New York City Half-day Tours
302 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was awesome. Fun trip. It’s worth booking. I recommend doing at the start of your trip here as it will guide you on places to go during your stay."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Rihanna was a great guide! Tour was very informative and well planned. Would do another tour next time in the city"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Chris Triebel was the best tour guide we had on our entire trip. He was so knowledgeable of the sites and exhibits."
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was excellent - he was very informative- friendly and courteous - it as a beautiful day very educational"
* A traveler said: "Well done and a must see. Emotional and brings back memories which may be surprised, forgotten, or never known"
* A traveler said: "Great tour , I just wish we were able to walk up the platform of the statue . Marc was wonderful, very informative , and great sense of humor !"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience. The views were spectacular, as never seen before. i have been to many other attraction and this was truly one of the best."
* A traveler said: "Nice clean bus, timely departure and stops. Even tho he was smoking a cigarette m, the bus employee on the sidewalk was very helpful with directions."
* A traveler said: "Julian our guide was so informative and knew where to take the best pictures of us! Getting on and off the boat was super easy with him seeing he knew exactly where to stand for the best views!"
* A traveler said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveler said: "A very nice quick way to view the Statue of Liberty and the harbor. R guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip fun as well as informative. We really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Michael was an amazing informative narrator! The sunset cruise was a good choice. The views from the water were stunning! We’ll be back again!"
* A traveler said: "John my tour guide was amazing. I would have him on all of my future tours. He is a perfect 10 and down to earth and very knowledgeable He made my experience very Memorable."
* A traveler said: "My family (to include two teens) and I had a great time on this tour! Tom was a wonderful tour guide - he set a great pace and added just enough to keep the group entertained while ensuring we saw so many of the top New York attractions. Thanks Tom!"
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Levi and Mark. Mark did an outstanding job with informing us with a lot of details regarding the sites of the city! I recommend it! Our tour only had four people in it. Have fun."
* A traveler said: "Statue of Liberty Empire State Building Ellis island Least favorite was hop on bus. Too hot on the way back. Miserable"
* A traveler said: "driver identified himself and made it easy for us to see him waiting for us. Friendly and on time pickup!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was excellent. She kept us involved and the the three flew! Unfortunately can’t remember her name. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
* A traveler said: "Getting out and walking .. while our guide Chris explains where we are .. and his ability and knowledge"
* A traveler said: "Our boys (4.5,7.5) really loved seeing the Statue of Liberty. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and funny and did a fabulous job!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre
- Hudson Yards
- Museum of Sex
- Circle in the Square Theatre
- Battery Park
- Belvedere Castle
- George Washington Bridge
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- Frick Collection
- Niagara Falls
- Nederlander Theater
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- Cafe Wha?
- Trump Tower
- Upper East Side
- New York City Garment District
- Rockaway Beach
- New York City Chinatown
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster