Top New York City Nature and Wildlife Tours
91 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was great! Very knowledgeable about the park from the architecture, landscaping, monuments, and other features. We managed to cover a big chunk of the park in a couple of hours. Definitely kept me engaged the entire time and made sure to snap plenty of pictures for me."
* A traveler said: "Jerry’s vast and intimate knowledge of the city, coupled with a quick wit made this tour a must do on our NYC visit. The tour was fast paced, upbeat and informative, giving us highlights of the city with his favorite secret gems sprinkled in. I highly recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the views and stories of the Brooklyn Bridge. I got to try an electric assist bicycle for the first time and I HIGHLY recommend it for the bike tour because of the hills and the bridge entry ramps. Tour guide Eddie was excellent! Very knowledgeable and fun to listen to. He got us safely around traffic and pedestrians."
* A traveler said: "Tommy was an excellent guide. He was very informative as well. The tour was well paced and the church and history is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "First time back since the grand opening in June of 2015! I had been wanting to revisit on a day where there was no rush & can really soak it all in. really a stunning view of the cityscape. The staff were all friendly- Emma & Danni did the presentations which were filled with knowledge! Look forward to going back"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was full of great information. It was the BEST experience we had in NYC! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide, Chris. He was happy and informative and genuinely enjoyed his job. The tour was 3+ hours but you could stay on Ellis island longer after the tour was done,which we did. Good price for the length of time"
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "When I couldn’t find a taxi ether Uber on your area you have to let your customers know that they are not able to get a ride easily from your place"
* A traveler said: "Words can’t describe the feeling of all u see, This is a must see for visitor coming to New York City,"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative and we were happy they had late rides available because our days were already filled."
* A traveler said: "Plan out ahead of time so you can enjoy as many attractions as possible. Empire State building was the easiest. Have to Start at M&M. Need to start early if u want to hop on and off cause bus only comes by once per hour. Top view is the best, might need a light jacket. Wonderful experience, very informative and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "It was truly a wonderful experience. To the point where my mom cried with joy. This is very memorable and I would reccomend Brian as a great tour guide. He keeps everyone needs in mind and makes sure everyone has a great time."
* A traveler said: "The Gorillas and the Lions were my favorite. Oh yeah can't forget the Rhinos love their massive size. Real life adventure. Over all ot was a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Chuck was our tour guide, and was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! He was very knowledgeable and provided us with great facts about central park. Definitely one of the highlights of our trip!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos our tour guy was amazing and so was our driver I enjoyed our trip! Very nice people and patient."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mayan was so perfect. Very well organized and she would tell us all the time what to expect. I loved all the destinations, there was enough time for everything, and we'll never forget this awesome tour. i have already recommended it to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Loved the peaceful ride! Was especially relaxing in the evening after a day of sightseeing in the city! Our guide provided interesting details about the park.❤️"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Richard, was so knowledgeable and entertaining. He definitely knows the city well. Great sense of humor and caring personality!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Manhattan Bridge
- Columbia University
- Friends Building
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Bronx Museum of the Arts
- Stone Street Historic District
- Chelsea Market
- Trump Tower
- Hudson River Park
- Tenement Museum
- The Met Breuer
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- St. Paul's Chapel
- Hudson River
- Museum at Eldridge Street
- Time Warner Center
- Hudson Theatre
- Chrysler Building
- The Vessel
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster