Top New York City Shore Excursions
68 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the little stories that Rachel told us. We would never have known any of that just walking around. And, her tidbits about how to tip and where to eat were great!"
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "driver identified himself and made it easy for us to see him waiting for us. Friendly and on time pickup!"
* A traveler said: "The videos of the planes striking the WTC towers had me reliving the events of that day. The memorial art wall recalling the color of the sky that day was especially moving"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "The most excellent tour guide provided A Fabulous history of NYC relating to Old St Patrick’s Basilica"
* A traveler said: "The view was so amazing,you can see virtually the entire city from borough to borough would definitely recommend it for all to see thanks again for the view"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was incredible! So knowledgeable. We had a great day and learned alot. Seeing the statue up close was fantastic. Ellis Island was something to see and our tour guide had a way of putting us there at the time the settlers came here and feeling what they experienced."
* A traveler said: "Liz our tour guide was WONDERFUL!!! She was funny, friendly and knowledgeable. We asked if we could request her fir next time. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "Michael was great! Very knowledgeable about the park from the architecture, landscaping, monuments, and other features. We managed to cover a big chunk of the park in a couple of hours. Definitely kept me engaged the entire time and made sure to snap plenty of pictures for me."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this if it's your 1st time, our driver was James he was great and had a lot of info and gave us a great sights NY."
* A traveler said: "The driver and tour guide was GREAT!! We have absolutely no complaints. We had a great experience, learned a lot and saw a lot. Couldn’t have asked for anything better."
* A traveler said: "Sheldon was beyond great. He was pleasant, accommodating and most knowledgeable. One could not have a better tour guide. We all felt better educated. I have had many tour guides. Sheldon is tied for first with a tour guide in turkey. God has not created a tour guide superior to Sheldon. I look forward to the next time."
* A traveler said: "My family was getting together in NYC to visit now we’ve all been vaccinated and enjoy the sights. Issac was wonderful and so accommodating to our needs with pick up and drop off with the tour. Beautiful stretch limo arrived and our “kids” were so excited to sightsee in a limo. Our tour guide, Nancy was awesome! We can not say enough wonderful things about her! She was fun and excited to share the city with us. Nancy has an amazing wealth of knowledge about NYC! For the limited time we were in the city - Nancy took us over the famous bridges, Central Park, Grand Central Station, Chinatown, 911 memorial, One World Trade Center, Time Square. Absolute best way to experience NYC in a short time!!! Thank you Issac & Nancy😀"
* A traveler said: "Laurie was a great guide. I booked a 3-hour downtown/midtown tour just to give my out-of-town friends an overview of the city. Central Park wasn’t in the itinerary but Laurie added it upon request and even gave us time to go inside the park to take pictures. We got a lot of insights into the history of Manhattan."
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Scott for an amazing tour of Washington DC. Very knowledgeable guide and we learnt a lot. Thank you again for an amazing day. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "If you time this trip to actually catch the sunset with good weather, this is pretty much the perfect date."
* A traveler said: "Tammi is amazing and knowledgeable and very accommodating. This was a perfect day in NYC. We are very appreciative."
* A traveler said: "Great , knowledgeable driver. He even took us to get cannoli 's and under the Brooklyn Bridge to see the Manhattan skyline....oh, and tons of Christmas 🎄 lights."
* A traveler said: "This was another great experience of our trip. While we didn't see any northern lights due to inclement weather, the ATV tour and ride at night was still a wonderful experience. The guide was knowledgeable, and safe. It was an incredible experience driving around Iceland on ATVs at night. I strongly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Washington Square Park
- National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Macy's® Herald Square
- Union Square
- Museum at Eldridge Street
- Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- White Plains Performing Arts Center
- Astor Place Theatre
- Wall Street
- Hudson Yards
- Lyceum Theatre
- Museum of Sex
- Imperial Theatre
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop
- Times Square
- Bethesda Fountain
- Greenwich Village
- Barrymore Theatre
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster