Top New York City Winter Sports
10 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Jorge was a GREAT tour guide! Very friendly and informative! He was especially kind to my brother and me! Thank you so much, Jorge!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was simply beautiful. The weather was nice and it was refreshing to get away from the city and relax on the boat. The personnel was kind and the views were stunning. The absolute best part was sailing away as the sun began to set. This cruise did not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful building and view from, what seems like, the top of the world!! The staff were so kind and the view was amazing! A side surprise was the unveiling of the view at the top of the elevator...wow! Can't wait to visit again!"
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "A very nice quick way to view the Statue of Liberty and the harbor. R guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip fun as well as informative. We really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was memorable. A great way to see so much of New York in a day and to get some behind the scene insights to people, places and times. Tim is a perfect tour guide. He was able to help you relive aspects of the terrible tragedy on 9/11 at the memorial. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Great tour despite a little rainy weather. Tour guide and staff excellent. Must do if visit NYC. I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Ray Victor was our tour guide. He was very informative and brought a personal account of 9/11. This was definitely the highlight of our visit to New York City. If you get the opportunity to have Ray as your guide you are in for a tour you soon will not forget."
Frequently Asked Questions
- August Wilson Theater
- St. Paul's Chapel
- Tiffany & Co. Flagship Store
- Booth Theatre
- Shubert Theatre
- Museum of the City of New York
- Madison Square Park
- Saks Fifth Avenue Flagship
- Vivian Beaumont Theater
- Museum at Eldridge Street
- The Met Cloisters
- Gershwin Theatre
- Circle in the Square Theatre
- Majestic Theatre
- The Dakota Apartments
- New York City Riverside Park
- Times Square
- Astor Place Theatre
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster