Top Activities on the Ground in New York City
134 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was well worth the time & money! Our guide, Marla, was most informative and amusing! I loved hearing the history of how the Statue of Liberty came into existence and also how it was made. Marla made history come alive."
* A traveler said: "Lindsey was the best tour guide! She showed us so much and explained so much history! She made a full day tour fun and exciting for our whole family (with teens!). We highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Started early and beat the heat. Daniel the guide was fantastic! He’s got a George Carlin-like ability to recite lists of things and people. Very knowledgeable. We’d do it again in a New York Minute (buh-dum)!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide did a great job of giving park history and explaining the highlights. He was very sensitive to everyone’s needs and made sure we knew all the safety measures to take. He also made it fun and stress free!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Heights! Chuck was friendly, knowledgeable and funny. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Mike is awesome! Knows what he’s doing and saying and we were late but still able to join the group."
* A traveler said: "I learned of the history of the builders of Central Park and discovering hidden secrets throughout the park."
* A traveler said: "The guide was on point and energetic. Learning about all the cities and their history was fun and we enjoyed ourselves immensely."
* A traveler said: "The story behind all this is incredible! PLUS the tour guide Leo knows it so well that makes you imagine all of it! Great experience and recommended to evryone!"
* A traveler said: "Go for sunset ! Amazing. Happy everyone had to be vaccinated, felt safe . The information provided was interesting ."
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "Tour was good. A little more time at Central Park is needed. Feet ride good., lunch choice average He."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our tour of the a Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island! Our tour guide Cherie was amazing and so knowledgeable. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was James snd he was very knowledgeable and used humor to make our trip enjoyable. The history of Wall Street dating back to Alexander Hamilton was news to us. We were disappointed that we could not visit the exchange floor but we understand the security situation. I would recommend this tour again."
* A traveler said: "My family (to include two teens) and I had a great time on this tour! Tom was a wonderful tour guide - he set a great pace and added just enough to keep the group entertained while ensuring we saw so many of the top New York attractions. Thanks Tom!"
* A traveler said: "Claire was a wonderful Tour Guide, You can tell she enjoys meeting new people and loves New York City. Her knowledge and smile was infectious all day. I would highly recommend this tour to all. The history the view and especially the food."
* A traveler said: "Although initialy canceled because I was the only remaining participant. The tour went in and i am very happy that Josh was willing to do the tour. New York is amazing as are people like Josh who have a lot of inside of New York and New Yorkers..."
* A traveler said: "Great info regarding the symbolism of the structures. We wouldn’t have known what they have meant without going on this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very charismatic and entertaining! He had a love of not only the city but also of the culture itself. He was incredibly knowledgeable on many details of the city and much of its history. We loved this tour and it was great to see another side to New York instead of just Manhattan."
* A traveler said: "Seeing The Dakota....admiring the beauty of the park...Very informative guide...cleanliness of the park was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see fantastic bars that I’d never know were there! There’s a history hidden around the city right beneath our noses and the guides are there to share! Great experience with friends."
* A traveler said: "This is a must see in NYC! This is my 3rd time visiting and there is always something that I discovered that I missed on the precious visit!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience! Tour guide rode at an easy pace and lots of downhill cruises with breezes on a hot and humid day. Informative history of Central Park and many picturesque stops. Must do and better with a guide. Also felt great to use different muscles than just walking!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Running Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Union Square
- Strawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)
- One World Trade Center
- Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
- Brooklyn Bridge
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Apollo Theater
- Central Park Conservatory Garden
- Bethesda Fountain
- New York City Riverside Park
- MoMA PS1
- The Ride
- DreamWorks Trolls the Experience
- International Center of Photography Museum
- Vivian Beaumont Theater
- Hayden Planetarium
- Chrysler Building
- Cafe Wha?
- Bryant Park
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster