Top New York Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
473 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "Brooklyn Jim and Manny were AMAZING! Jim was knowledgeable and funny! Manny was a great driver! Jim knows his way around the city and we learned so much."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Taking photos and being able to see the sites all over NY. Also learning about the historical sites how and why they were made. It was a great experience especially being able to get off and on the bus at places of interest."
* A traveler said: "Everyone should go to the museum. Very moving. I was moved by the families bringing their small children who had not even been born on 911. The kids were so focused."
* A traveler said: "The view was so amazing,you can see virtually the entire city from borough to borough would definitely recommend it for all to see thanks again for the view"
* A traveler said: "Brian was a wonderful tour guide. Very engaging and interesting to listen to. So glad we did this tour."
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "History of NY, it's diversified cultures, how it was a life changing for each immigrant(s).AmaZZing 💯."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "Brian our tour guide did an amazing job and is a great story teller sharing his experiences from 9/11…Thank you for a very memorable time… Mark/Erika"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Levi and Mark. Mark did an outstanding job with informing us with a lot of details regarding the sites of the city! I recommend it! Our tour only had four people in it. Have fun."
* A traveler said: "Lies. I paid for what I believed was a Maximum of 14 people as indicated in the add and a smaller bus type for transportation. Instead, 24 people and a huge bus. I tried calling to complain with Viator but it was a long process"
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "Cherie was a outstanding guide. She was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed hearing the history of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island"
* A traveler said: "The boat was great, it was a really smooth ride. The tour guide was really funny and gave such great information."
* A traveler said: "Liz our tour guide was WONDERFUL!!! She was funny, friendly and knowledgeable. We asked if we could request her fir next time. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "Was a great thing to do to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary! Would recommend doing during the day, but was more romantic at night! Nikko was a great guide & driver and Milo did a great job pulling our carriage!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Everyone was so friendly and attentive. Food was hot and excellent. Scenery was absolutely stunning. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Great!! Good! Excellent. Wow! Amazing ! Sweet. Fantastic! For sure ! Beautifull. Awesome! Yeahhhhhhhhh"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was very educational. She knew many facts. She allowed us time to stop and take pictures. Never rushed us. Would recommend booking this trip! Ferry was a fun ride."
* A traveler said: "The most excellent tour guide provided A Fabulous history of NYC relating to Old St Patrick’s Basilica"
* A traveler said: "The music, the food, everything was just awesome and I'll do it again and again if I could... I love it"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the highlights of our nations capital was great. Arlington was extremely humbling. The symbolism in DC is super cool."
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Comedy Center
- Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Queens Museum
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum
- Edge NYC
- Neue Galerie New York
- Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
- Tenement Museum
- Barrymore Theatre
- Ford Foundation Building
- East Village
- Darwin D. Martin House (Frank Lloyd Wright's Martin House Complex)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- Fort William Henry Museum
- Longacre Theatre
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- New York City Fifth Avenue
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee