Top Newcastle Restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Newcastle Tours
A delicious way to spend a day, this self-guided tour arranges a long list of restaurants that you can wine and dine at while exploring the historic east end of Newcastle. Each restaurant is carefully picked because of its great food, friendly service and good vibes. All you need to do is show up, with an empty stomach and a curious mind.
Play real golf on courses from around the world, you simply hit a regular golf ball into the large screen on which a hi-tech video projector displays the high resolution image of the selected course. The picture changes automatically depending on the length and position of your shot. Once the ball has hit the screen, a simulated ball flight takes over showing exactly where your ball flies through a sophisticated ball-flight measurement system as you play shot after shot. It's just like playing real golf but indoors! Private golf lessons are available from a qualified golf instructor within the airconditioned and licensed venue.
Do you know what is in the gin you drink? Understand the effects of botanical selection on the final flavour profile of gins, while experiencing a unique, fun and informative class led by our talented team. With more than 20 botanicals to choose form, including Australian natives, this class stimulates the senses with the added bonus of two take home bottles of your very own gin!
This is the ultimate food and drink adventure in Hunter Valley! Enjoy a hassle-free intimate excursion with friends and family in luxury transport. Visit multiple boutique wineries to try the local produce. You won’t have to worry about getting hungry as a delicious lunch at Hunter Valley Gardens is included too. With time to explore a country styled village with specialty shops and galleries. You can try chocolate, cheese, liquors, wine and more on this comprehensive foodie experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Restaurants in Newcastle?
The best Restaurants in Newcastle according to Viator travelers are:
What Restaurants in Newcastle are taking additional safety precautions?
These Newcastle experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Restaurants in Newcastle are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Newcastle may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets