Nha Trang Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and Guide Bella. She was amazing, friendly, and knowledgeable. This tour had a guide and separate driver,which was great for getting around town to all the great spots."
* A traveler said: "We were a little concerned because we couldn't find any info online about the company and had little interactions until the day of, but we had a great tour. Thao was a great tour guide with boundless energy. He and the driver (whose name I've forgotten) were very good at getting us in and out of the different places and showing us around."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good - everything from pick to return. The guide was very knowledgeable and loved showing us his city and sights."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour with our guide Minh. He was very informative regarding the history and culture of his country. The city is clean and beautiful."
* A traveler said: "You must do this tour if you want an in-depth look at Nha Trang. My Guide, Huy, was very knowledgeable and informative. He planned the on-river and off-river times really well and was extremely courteous and helpful. Watching locals making cone-hats, mats, rice sheets and seeing the gallery of Long Thanh, the world-famous photographer, was brilliant. The boat trip around the island was a highlight, with a very pleasant and fun driver. Stops were well-timed. This tour was an essential and highlight tour of Nha Trang. Do it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ting was so good that it made Nha Trang one of the best places we visited. He filled us in on the history and customs of VietNam and took us to places that we did not know existed. He explained where we could bargain to get the best deal. He gave us all the time we needed to do everything without any rush."
* A traveler said: "Was on a cruise and booked this excursion. Wonderful time. Driver was excellent. Never rushed, saw many things not on list of things to see. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "David Nguyen was our tour guide, he was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We loved the tour and would recommend your company."
* A traveler said: "Going on this trip in mid-November: The water was amazingly clear and warm. Jumping from the rocks into the small pools along the river. Additionally the jungle path that we hiked through the hills was fun in itself! The tour guide was verry friendly and informative. Great fun for all!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nha Phu Bay
- Po Nagar Cham Towers
- Stone Church (Nha Tho Nui)
- Vinpearl Land Nha Trang
- Hon Mun Island
- Long Son Pagoda (Chua Long Son)
- Hon Mieu Island
- XQ Historical Village
- National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam
- Dam Market (Cho Dam)
- Hon Chong
- 100 Egg Theme Park (Khu Du Lich Tram Trung)
- Thap Ba Hot Springs
- Nha Trang Beach
- Hon Ba Nature Reserve (Khu Bao Ton Thien Nhien Hon Ba)
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta