Top Nice Outdoor Activities
73 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful 1 hour cruise along the coast. Stunning scenery. Villefranche-sur-Mer particularly beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "exceptional guide who spoke fluent english and french.he knew the history of point of interest and allotted amble time to visit the locations.Very cordial .Exceptional and compact tour.Able to visit all the points of interest and still save time.Highly recommended compact tour."
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "It was my first snorkling trip and it was amazing to meet the fish “in person” and see how they lived. I cannot wait to do it again. Everything was effectively planned by the organisers. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Xavier was funny, super knowledgeable, and covered every important milestone. Loved Nice even more thanks to him, gorgeous spots and great photo ops!"
* A traveler said: "Hotel pick up was right on time and our tour guide was excellent, friendly and well informed. A very nice small group tour and a good way to see these sights plus stops for photos overlooking Nice and at Mt Boron."
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was amazing! She was very personable and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about Nice from her. When a member of our tour’s bike didn’t seem to work, she traded bikes with her. Beautiful views of a beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "Samuel was a great guide. Highly recommended. Get to see villages in the countryside and learn the rich history."
* A traveler said: "If you’re in the Nice area for a few days and have a chance to take a day tour - definitely do this one! Well worth it and you see so many things. Highly recommend adding the boat tour so you see St. Tropez from another view. Trust me, it’s gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "Chris is a great guide, very knowledgeable, easy going and makes you feel welcomed. Definitely recommend doing this walking tour"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting insights to Nice's history and historical context. Highly recommend this tour, you cover a lot of ground in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this more than expected. Christof was pleasant, informative, and spoke great English. He was even able to manage the pedicab through the narrower Old Town village where cars aren’t allowed. It was wonderful to cover so many worthy sights while someone else did the peddling. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to tour the City of Nice -- close encounter of many areas of the city without the need of walking (which can be tiring). Our driver, Matthew, is very friendly and nice."
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing. Matt was punctual, polite and a great driver. As a petrol head I enjoyed hearing facts about the car and the local area. All in all an outstanding experience that was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Knowledgeable, considerate and accommodating. Visited two alpine villages, lake and Gorge. Wish We could have seen the lavender fields, but these were out of season. Overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had never ridden eBikes before, and I have to admit this is a great way to see things in the Nice area. The boost provided by the bike helps you deal with the hills, and being on a bike really gets you to places you won't get to (or have difficulty getting to) with a car. Our guide Greg was great; very helpful and provided a good deal of information during the tour. He knows the area well, and saved the two best panoramic views for the end - well worth the day. I would do this again if I were to visit the Nice area again."
* A traveler said: "So nice tour in the old town !!! Our guide Mathieu was the best ! Advice for restaurants, sightseeing and was funny ! Really go !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Place Garibaldi
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Quai Lunel
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Quai des États-Unis
- Chateau de Cremat
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Hotel Negresco
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Villa Kerylos
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence