Noosa Main Beach
Unlike many other beaches on Australia’s eastern coast, Noosa Main Beach faces north—thereby protected from the surf. Granted, this is still the famous Sunshine Coast, the sandy mecca for surfers, and Noosa Main Beach still gets waves that are perfect for taking a surf lesson, but not the powerful, dangerous waves that pummel the nearby headlands. The gently rolling waves aside, Noosa Main Beach is also patrolled by a year-round team of lifeguards, and backed by a wooden, exceptionally clean boardwalk just steps from the Hastings Street shops. Hire an umbrella and relax in the shade, your toes in the sugary white sand, and cool off in cerulean waters that gently lap at the coast. Noosa Main Beach has repeatedly been voted as one of the best in Australia, which is easy to see from the moment you first lay eyes on the white stretch of sand.
Tours and tickets to Experience Noosa Main Beach
Should I book Noosa Main Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Noosa Main Beach 2021?
What's the best way to experience Noosa Main Beach?
- Noosa Thriller - 500hp Ocean Adventure Ride
- Noosa Wild Dolphin Safari
- tour experiences - motor cycle
- Noosa Everglades Serenity Cruise & Highlights Tour Inc. Lunch & Cruise
Things to do near Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania