Top Noosa & Sunshine Coast Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Noosa & Sunshine Coast Tours
Want to experience the thrill of catching your first wave at one of Australia’s most legendary surf spots? Sign up for a 2-hour surf class in Noosa Heads and learn to surf on the beautiful beaches of the Sunshine Coast. With all equipment provided and one-to-one attention from an expert surf instructor, you’ll be taking to the waves in no time.
Double Island Point is one of the best places in Australia to learn to surf and this half-day tour from Noosa is ideal for first-time surfers. Follow the Great Beach Drive to the island by 4WD, enjoy magnificent views of Rainbow Beach, then join an expert instructor for a surf lesson on the island’s gorgeous beach.
Starting on the coast our first stop will either be at Your Mates Brewing for a tasting paddle and a behind the scenes tour of the brewery to see how beer is made. We then make our way up to the beautiful town of Maleny to Brouhaha Brewery for a tasty two course lunch featuring local produce, and another tasting paddle of locally crafted beer. Styles here range from sours to saisons, pale ales to stouts, and a whole range of seasonal beers. We then make our way down the range, to Glass House Brewing who will greet us with a tasting paddle and a few stories. Finally we drop you back to the Coast at your choice of either Sneaky Baron or TAPS Mooloolaba where you can continue your craft beer experience! A great way to spend the day !!
Connoisseurs of craft beer can peek behind the scenes during this half-day brewery tour in the Noosa resort area. Your driver-guide leads a small group, limited to 11 passengers, to three unique breweries on the Sunshine Coast to chat with the brewers and observe the brewing process. Sample freshly crafted local beer and dig into a provided brewpub lunch. It's a great way to spend an afternoon.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Noosa & Sunshine Coast?
The best Unique Experiences in Noosa & Sunshine Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Noosa & Sunshine Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Noosa & Sunshine Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Noosa & Sunshine Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Noosa & Sunshine Coast may have limited interaction with crowds:
- The Ginger Factory Tours & Tickets
- Teewah Beach Tours & Tickets
- Sunshine Beach Tours & Tickets
- Hastings Street Tours & Tickets
- Lake Cootharaba Tours & Tickets
- Noosa Main Beach Tours & Tickets
- Maroochydore Tours & Tickets
- Noosa National Park Tours & Tickets
- Snakes Downunder Reptile Park & Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets