Top Normandy Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets & Passes
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
Art & Culture
Private Sightseeing Tours
How to Get Around
On the Ground
Nature and Wildlife
6 results | All Normandy Tours
Sort by: Featured
You are greeted by Arsène Lupine in Étretat, and come and discover the city as you have never seen it before. Thanks to the game or the visit, leave with an unforgettable memory of the jewel of the Alabaster coast. We can also customize the adventure for special occasions!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
A unique way to see and feel the Normandy coast Gold Beach Company offers a unique jeep tour in an authentic World War II Willy’s Jeep! The tour stops at the Arromanches Mullberry Harbor, where British engineers built a deep-water port to unload the logistics that brought Victory to Normandy. The Longues sur Mer German battery is the best-preserved site of the Atlantic wall. Discover how British and French naval vessels silenced the guns on D-Day. Finally come to visit a poignant cemetery at Ryes Bazenville which helps one reflects the enormous sacrifice. An experience not to be missed!
The D-Day landing beaches of Normandy saw some of the most important battles in World War II history. On this concise tour—ideal for visitors short on time—visit key WWII sites including La Pointe du Hoc and Omaha Beach. Listen as your guide shares personal stories from the men who laid down their lives, and gain insight into the events that unfolded here on June 6th, 1944.
Haven't you always dreamed of getting on an original Jeep? Don't delay, embark on our Jeep tour to experience a real D-DAY experience.
If you have never followed this period in history, then you will be quickly immersed. The children will love to get in the Jeep and act "as if" and the grown-ups will get into the game ... no choice, crikets in hand, the enemy is lurking ....
Professional in tourism and electric off-roading, I offer an activity respectful of the environment and full of new emotions unique in France. Immersed in the heart of nature, in an enclosed hovel typical of the region and its château du bois des loges, E-Motion welcomes you for an introduction to driving an all-terrain electric swincar. Driving is done on a one-kilometer course with off-road obstacles that will allow you to familiarize yourself with this new mode of travel that is fun, fun and accessible to all. You can also drive in ride mode and avoid obstacles. Imagine a spider with wheels: new sensations await you while respecting peace and nature. The guide will take pictures of you in order to immortalize the moment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme in Normandy?
What Extreme in Normandy are taking additional safety precautions?
These Normandy experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne) Tours & Tickets
- Jurques Zoo (Zoo de Jurques) Tours & Tickets
- Joan of Arc Historial (Historial Jeanne d’Arc) Tours & Tickets
- Pays d'Auge Tours & Tickets
- Hillman Fortress Tours & Tickets
- La Cambe German War Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Abbaye aux Hommes Tours & Tickets
- Trouville (Trouville-sur-Mer) Tours & Tickets
- Arromanches 360 Tours & Tickets
- Ranville War Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Mulberry Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Normandy Victory Museum Tours & Tickets
- Normandy Museum (Musée de Normandie) Tours & Tickets
- Deauville Tours & Tickets
- Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville) Tours & Tickets
- Rouen Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts) Tours & Tickets
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie) Tours & Tickets
- La Colline aux Oiseaux Park (Parc de La Colline aux Oiseaux) Tours & Tickets
- Brittany (Bretagne) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Burgundy