Top Northeast Scotland Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Northeast Scotland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Having to wait in long lines puts a damper on trip activities, but pre-booking your ticket means you can skip the line to enter the Dundee Botanic Garden. Once inside, you are free to explore the garden and temperate arboretum housing botanical wonders collected from all over the world.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The Gordon Highlanders Museum is a 5-star Visit Scotland attraction and tells the compelling and dramatic 200 year story of the Gordon Highlanders from the Napoleonic Wars to the modern day, using spectacular displays, film and the passion and knowledge of our guides. Following in the footsteps of serving soldiers, the museum takes you on an eye-opening journey through the history of “the Finest Regiment in the World“ (Sir Winston Churchill, 1900), with a story spanning 200 years of world history which includes 19 Victoria Crosses with 11 on display! With a fabulous Tea Room serving cakes, sandwiches, panini's, hot and cold drinks as well as a fully stocked Gift shop and FREE parking on site, a day out at the award-winning Gordon Highlanders Museum is a must when in the North East of Scotland.
Dundee experienced rapid growth during the Industrial Revolution because of its textile industry—and in particular jute cloth production. A trip to Verdant Works will help you to understand the history of Dundee’s textile trade, and hear fascinating tales of the mill workers. You won’t have to waste time in long lines at the entrance, as admission tickets are provided. Explore a stunningly refurbished Mill building, see machines at work, watch films, and enjoy interactive displays too.
The tour describes the regime in Scotland's only "Convict" prison. The tour describes how it housed Britain's first "state owned" railway and you will see former carriages and fittings, that were used in the railway. The tour describes and shows visitors how the famous SAS were used to end a dramatic 4 day siege in 1987. The tour will walk you through 125 years of turbulent history of Scotland's only high security prison. The tour will tease all your senses, from the visual, to the audio and olfactory leaving you thinking an inmate might just walk round the next corner. The tour is now a multi award winning visitor attraction and graded as a 5* attraction by Visit Scotland.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in Northeast Scotland?
The best Attractions & Museums in Northeast Scotland according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in Northeast Scotland are taking additional safety precautions?
- Haddo House Tours & Tickets
- Glenlivet Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Pitmedden Garden Tours & Tickets
- Kellie Castle & Garden Tours & Tickets
- The Gordon Highlanders Museum Tours & Tickets
- House of Dun Tours & Tickets
- Verdant Works Tours & Tickets
- Drum Castle, Garden & Estate Tours & Tickets
- Fyvie Castle Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway