Top Northern Thailand City Tours
126 results | All Northern Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "Owen, our guide was awesome. We got lucky an were the only group in the trip. We saw three temples and learned a lot about Thai and Chiang Mai history! Would recommend this trip. Took about 3 hours total."
* A traveler said: "Intense hike and bike. Recommend it to those who are physically able to hike up hill long term."
* A traveler said: "A tight schedule even for 2 days tour, there were a lot to see. Tired but exciting to see the white temple, blue temple, and the golden triangle. Doi Tung park was beautiful. The guide was good and knowledgeable, gave us free time and allowed flexibility in the schedule. Meals catered for our non-spicy taste, accommodation was good."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip! Private tour (just two of us), really nice car, super friendly driver/guide, beautiful part of the world. The guide for the section walking to the village was wonderful too. Food was great and they were great at accommodating for dietary needs. Such a wonderful day, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience would recommend for families with early teens. We had an amazing rime and one of us is 73"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible tour worth every penny!! Our tour guide Jeanie was incredible and was with us the entire day teaching us about each place we went to. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The ride was great, the pilot was very friendly, definitely a great experience. The ride itself blew our mind and this is a must do. A real once in a lifetime experience. Big thanks to I Asia who looked after our booking and was very prompt answering our questions."
* A traveler said: "Very clean and efficient van ride to site. Excellent driver. Fed the elephants and bathed them in a pond. Staff very helpful and pleasant. We taken to the summit and able to see pagodas in addition to the interaction with elephants A very good day. Well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day with our guide Coco and the elephants. There was plenty of time to take pictures and feed them as they wandered, and it was one of the highlights of our trip. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Had such an amazing time on my tour to all of the beautiful temples of Chiang Mai. Jackie was incredible and very respectful. I feel that I lucked out getting to spend the day w him. He even went out of his way to take me to the Jade Orchid Factory so that I could pick up some gifts for my family back home. Thank you for an amazing tour Jackie!"
* A traveler said: "Pickup was flawless. They were awaiting our arrival."
* A traveler said: "Pick up and drop off were on time. The driver managed the conditions up the mountain well. He had a good sense of humour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and spoke English well. The first two sites were very interesting, not so touristy or busy even on the weekend. The tunnels were a bit too busy for meditation so we meditated at another place which was extremely quiet and peaceful, allowing us to take in the sounds of nature. I previously visited Doi Suthep earlier in the same day so I wasnt expecting much but I got to see a lot more compared to the morning. We saw monks chanting at around 6pm and the view from the viewpoint was much better."
* A traveler said: "Its was an amazing experience. The come take you at the hotel at the time fixed. Good experience by night really"
* A traveler said: "The class was in an awesome setting being able to see a demonstration while trying food then we had our own stations to make our own dishes with help. head chef was very knowledgable and fantastic and the other people involved made sure everything was set up properly"
* A traveler said: "This is wonderful tour ! I don’t remember our guide’s name but she is very friendly and professional. Pick up and drop up on time ."
* A traveler said: "It was just AMAZING！ Our guide Loui was incredible, and super funny, she planned the whole trip just perfect to have enough time to visit, take pictures, enjoy and have some knowledge history of the places. We highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Our extremely energetic guide Mr. Ekk made this one of the best tours I have ever been on! He has troves of information and anecdotes about every spot you visit,which he narrates in his signature style. Our visit would have remained incomplete without the insights he offered. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great morning, guide terrific and was so obliging re taking our photo. Visit to alternative tribe was so enjoyable and home grown coffee has to be experienced- highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a very good driver-guide Jackie Chan. The temples we saw were all amazing. The food at lunch was good! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable van with AC. Nice and flexible meals. Nice and friendly guide. All the attractions were interesting."
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the trip. Our guide was knowledgeable and great with kids. It was nice way to see some parts of the city from the boat. The farm was better than what we had expected and the lunch was not only beautifully presented, it was absolutely delicious. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Nes, was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and friendly. She had a great program and was happy to answer all of our questions. I had even been to one of the temples already, but learned a lot more with her than I did the first time. Thank you for a great morning!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Wat Phra That Doi Chom Thong
- Golden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)
- Elephant Nature Park
- Wat Phra That Hariphunchai
- Baanchang Elephant Park
- Tweechol Botanic Garden
- Wat Chedi Luang
- Thapae Stadium
- Wat Suan Dok
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Grand Canyon Water Park
- Country of Arts 3D Gallery
- Oub Kham Museum
- Suan Bua Mae Sa Orchid Farm
- Sukhothai Historical Park (Historic Town of Sukhothai)
- Choui Fong Tea Plantation
- Sai Nam Phung Orchid Farm
- Wat Thaton
- Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta