Top Northern Thailand Markets
74 results | All Northern Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! The places you go and the food you eat were all perfect! The tour guide was super informative about food and the culture"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time with Nitin. The market was really interesting and she got us tasting things I thought I never would! She runs her business from her home which is decked out with Akha artefacts. The cooking session was really good and we learnt a lot. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really good fun trip. Excellent way to experience good street food and Jay was a brilliant guide checking who wanted spicy and who didn’t. We finished the evening with very full tummies!!"
* A traveler said: "If you are at all culinary inclined, then this is a must if you are in Chiang Mai. The instructors were both professional and polite. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The class was in an awesome setting being able to see a demonstration while trying food then we had our own stations to make our own dishes with help. head chef was very knowledgable and fantastic and the other people involved made sure everything was set up properly"
* A traveler said: "Intense hike and bike. Recommend it to those who are physically able to hike up hill long term."
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible tour worth every penny!! Our tour guide Jeanie was incredible and was with us the entire day teaching us about each place we went to. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "My Daughter and my self had wonderful private cooking class with Aon who is an excellent chef. He shared his wealth of experience , We learnt a lot about Thai cooking . We thoroughly enjoyed preparing and eating our exotic meals . This class is a must for all those that who love food and have passion for cooking."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip! Private tour (just two of us), really nice car, super friendly driver/guide, beautiful part of the world. The guide for the section walking to the village was wonderful too. Food was great and they were great at accommodating for dietary needs. Such a wonderful day, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC! Loved sampling the best of CM and learned a lot at the market about Thai flavors. Our guide was gracious and patient."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience would recommend for families with early teens. We had an amazing rime and one of us is 73"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Charin, went far above and beyond for us on our recent tour with him. He is amazing - full of so much knowledge that he is willing to share openly. We loved our day with him and would recommend him for all. Thanks, Charin, for everything!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Everything went extremely smoothly getting in and out of Myanmar. Our guide spoke English very well, was very knowledgeable and could answer a wide range of questions about the people, history and culture."
* A traveler said: "The chanting is a nice little bit of insight into Thai culture and the night market is crazy and it's very useful to have a guide giving you insider tips. But the best thing here is the dinner, a great selection of Thai dishes in a very nice setting. It's an evening well spent."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable and fun. Shared a lot of culture and history. Very well-planned and we saw a lot. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Lanna Singhasen was a terrific guide. She is educated in the history of all the sights, and offers so much interesting information to add depth to the tour. We had a very enjoyable time, and came away with much knowledge and appreciation for the sights; it was so much better than just seeing and taking pictures. The tour was prompt and well organized, as well. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, spoke english well, alms giving was good, you are on the side o f the road watvhing the monks walk oast, you also gove a monk some good and re c ieve a blessing. The trip up the mountains to see the temple was much enjoyed .The drive to the temple was also a highlight. The car was very comfortable and as it was a private tour it was only my wife and myself. The views from the temple over Chiang Mai was spectacular. Lots to see at the temple including the gold temple. After this we went bsck to town and went to a market which was quite large. A lot of locals go there to dhop and also eat.|I would recommend this trip. The guide was very knowledgeable and explained all that we saw."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baan Thong Luang
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Mae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)
- Ban Hmong Mae Sa Mai Village
- Chiang Mai Zoo & Aquarium
- Thapae Stadium
- Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden
- Mae Kok River
- Elephant Parade House
- Hilltribe Museum and Education Center
- Wat Thaton
- Chiang Mai National Museum
- Grand Canyon Water Park
- Wat Phra That Hariphunchai
- Chiang Mai Tribal Museum
- Wat Suan Dok
- Sukhothai Historical Park (Historic Town of Sukhothai)
- Doi Mae Salong
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta