Top Oahu Submarine Tours
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Oahu Tours
Explore Oahu's waters on this submarine-style glass-bottom boat ride aboard the Atlantis Submarine. During this family-friendly adventure, learn about the local fish, coral and other animals in this marine habitat through your guide's informative commentary. Please be aware all passengers must be 36" or taller to ride. Descend 100 feet (30 meters) under the surface of the water without getting wet.
Settle in for an afternoon cruise aboard the Haleiwa Queen, a 50-foot power catamaran that departs conveniently from Honolulu’s harbor. Learn about Hawaii past and present from the friendly crew as you venture into the open Pacific Ocean to look for dolphins, sea turtles, and even migrating whales. As a bonus, look beneath the water’s surface at fish and coral reefs through unique magnifying view portals.
Ride a personal, self-propelled, electric underwater scooter through Oahu's underwater world. During this 2-hour tour, cruise past Diamond Head Crater through Maunalua Bay on a power catamaran, then dive under the surface on your scooter to see green sea turtles, schools of tropical fish and other native marine life. No experience is necessary for this guided tour; all equipment is provided.
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau with sunset coastal views at Paradise Cove. Enjoy a welcome Mai Tai and authentic Hawaiian fare, including fresh seafood, kalua pork, and tropical fruit during this 5.5-hour experience. Watch the sunset and enjoy entertainment from Hawaiian musicians, hula dancers, and fire twirlers. Three dining packages are available to customize your experience, and round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available.
Plan your vacation ahead of time by purchasing tickets for this 2-hour cruise from Oahu. Dine on a crab and steak dinner while watching live Hawaiian entertainment, a show called '60 Years of Aloha' and enjoying vistas over the Oahu coast.
Fly over the sparkling waters of Oahu on 1-hour parasailing adventure in Waikiki. Hop aboard your 12-person boat, soaring up into the skies with one or two other people for 10 minutes. Then, spend the rest of your hour gliding across the ocean, keeping your eyes peeled for dolphins, tropical fish and sea turtles. This small-group tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off for up to 12 travelers, and offers both morning and afternoon departures.
Enjoy a traditional lei greeting and experience a luau on Oahu. Hosted by Chief Sielu, Original World Fire Knife Dance Champion, this event provides the ideal opportunity to immerse yourself in island culture. Watch a Polynesian show, learn headband weaving, or take a hula lesson, before indulging in a Hawaiian feast, including pineapple glazed chicken and kalua pork. Upgrade to include priority access and convenient pickup, for a hassle-free experience.
Get out onto the water in Oahu for an express sightseeing cruise, even if you just have an hour to spare. This glass-bottom boat tour is the perfect introduction to Hawaiian sea life, as the expert captain and crew help spot creatures like green sea turtles (honu), migrating whales, and dolphins. Unlike other catamaran cruises, this one lets you look underwater through clear magnifying port holes.
Fly 500 feet (152 meters) above the scenic coast of Oahu on this 1-hour parasailing adventure from Waikiki. Buckle in to a harness and take off from the boat, soaring over the south shore of the islands for spectacular views. Photo packages available for purchase on the boat. No experience is necessary; this activity is suitable for participants of all experience levels. Parasail 500 feet (152 meters) above the Oahu coast Get fantastic views of the island's southern shore No experience necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Submarine Tours in Oahu?
What Submarine Tours in Oahu are 1 hour or less?
Submarine Tours in Oahu that are 1 hour or less are:
What Submarine Tours in Oahu are taking additional safety precautions?
What Submarine Tours in Oahu are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Submarine Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Ala Moana Center Tours & Tickets
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & Tickets
- Manoa Falls Tours & Tickets
- He'eia State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kahana Bay Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Koʻolau Range Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Tantalus Tours & Tickets
- Kapiolani Park Tours & Tickets
- Battleship Missouri Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives Tours & Tickets
- Banzai Pipeline Tours & Tickets
- Byodo-In Temple Tours & Tickets
- Ala Moana Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Diamond Head Tours & Tickets
- Aloha Tower Marketplace Tours & Tickets
- Queen Emma Summer Palace Tours & Tickets
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & Tickets
- Honolulu Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Lyon Arboretum Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets