Top Oahu Trolley Tours
11 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The bus person was awesome, he made the ride even more memorable believe his name was potter. My husband and I were glad we did this."
* A traveler said: "Great and informative driver… really shared a great deal of interesting facts in an easy style… and funny!"
* A traveler said: "There are so many things to do at Kualoa Ranch and this was a great tour. Showcasing filming spots for many movies, TV shoes and showcasing parts and history of Hawaii. With a couple of stops you get opportunities to get some great photos. Tour guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was amazing, getting to drive down the trails following out amazing tour guide Don was awesome. I loved learning about the histories of the island. I would definitely repeat the trip again."
* A traveler said: "Diving down in the submarine and the scenery was out of this world. The guide was very informative and pleasant. My wife and I found the tour extremely well organized and professional."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the island from a different perspective was just amazing! Pilot Bastian for sure made the experience a more pleasant one with his narrating."
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome, the ride it's self was a little julting but fun. I did it once and that was good enough for us. If u haven't done it at least once, I recommend you do"
* A traveler said: "That we managed to visit the Arizona memorial was really nice. The tour guide was enthusiastic and fun"
* A traveler said: "This was a great event. Enjoyed being out on the water and had great views. The captain and crew were the best making the most of the event. We saw whales on the way back to shore. Extra bonus was the captain’s amazing playlist! Great way to spend a couple of hours!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing tour! This was probably my favorite one of all the tours I signed up for in Oahu. I would 100% recommend this one. The views were amazing and the tour guide was as well!"
* A traveler said: "Although we couldn’t go to the memorial due to the dock problem, our tour guide OLI, made up for it. He was kind, funny, compassionate and made us forget our disappointment with the Pearl Harbor issues. He made this experience wonderful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Tantalus
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Kapiolani Park
- Koko Crater
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Lanai Lookout
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Byodo-In Temple
- Kewalo Basin
- Sandy Beach Park
- Waikiki Beach
- Waikele Center
- Honolulu Zoo
- Diamond Head
- Valley of the Temples
- Manoa Falls
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Hawaii's Plantation Village