Top Oahu Walking Tours
52 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "From the time we arrived, it was awesome. From the greeters, the crew,, entertainment, and especially our waiter Danny. I'll say it is something we'll do again"
* A traveler said: "Paradise Cove was everything I hoped for in a Hawaiian Luau! The only issue we had was with the booking. We chose to include and pay for transportation but were not told that our Resort was not an option for pick up. I will be seeking a refund from aviator for that part of the experience. But the Luau itself was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organized, efficient, and fokd was amazing. Great show, great staff, just everything was amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "There are so many things to do at Kualoa Ranch and this was a great tour. Showcasing filming spots for many movies, TV shoes and showcasing parts and history of Hawaii. With a couple of stops you get opportunities to get some great photos. Tour guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "The trip is so enjoyable! Tiki educated us about the Hawaii HX, he is so pleasant to talk to, I would recommend people to take this tour with tiki."
* A traveler said: "We saw lots of turtles the crew we friendly, knowledgeable and nice would definitely go again. Thank"
* A traveler said: "The absolute best experience ever!! Our driver was incredible the stops were perfect the entire day was absolutely amazing!"
* A traveler said: "In one day we went around the whole island. So worth it! Eddie our tour guide was amazing and super friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "Seeing and doing things we have never experienced in our own country with our family was wonderful with your help!!"
* A traveler said: "The narrated tour with Jamie Lee Curtis was impressive, thorough, and moving. I was very impressed., even though I shed many tears."
* A traveler said: "It was very nice to see , the boat ride that we didn’t get tickets to , we got on Standby get right on"
* A traveler said: "Jackson was an amazing tour/host for our tour. Was very interesting Greatand had lots of fun!! Thanks for an enjoyable time!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Our guides were fantastic!!! It was well organized and they also made accommodations for others in our group."
* A traveler said: "Very solemn and moving. Highly recommend. Handicap accessible and the rangers and seamen were very helpful"
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome way to see the island sights. The tour guide was very friendly and helpful, and made sure we knew what we were doing the whole time. The biking was easy and fun, the hiking was so beautiful and the snorkeling was amazing! Krash and Sushi made the sailing so much fun! Would definitely recommend. Thanks E!"
* A traveler said: "Choose your level of participation and enjoy the experience! Very informative and interactive activities for the whole family."
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome! He is very passionate and knowledgeable about the stars and Hawaiian history. Loved it! This is a great family activity."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour! All the guides were super nice and helpful! We had a great time! Mahalo!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Iolani Palace
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Honolulu Hale
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Honolulu Harbor
- Sunset Beach
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Lanai Lookout
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Manoa Valley
- Koko Crater
- Banzai Pipeline
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Hanauma Bay
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Queen Emma Summer Palace