Top Oahu Wildlife Encounters
14 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Driver was awesome! Great trip to a historical site. Driver made the trip a lot of fun. Pointed out areas of interest and explained life in Hawaii"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "Awesome location great team effort every kind and informative, turtles where amazing will due it all over again"
* A traveler said: "Our bus attended was the bestttttt.....The show was awesome.....only 1 issue one of the servers was a little inpatient and when people spend money like we did to come you have to be patient with people."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience!!! Definitely great to go with family. Amazing food! Super funny host and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely love the crew. Kim and Sam are funny, friendly and helpful. Even with some stubborn guest they knew how to have a good time. Thank you guys! I'll never forget that day!💕🐢"
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "Our guide is great! We stop by a lot of places to grab foods. The Dole plantation has the best pineapple icecream."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Up close and personal with the whales! Must do! Friendly crew! A+! This was the highlight of our trip!"
* A traveler said: "I will never be able to say enough great things about how amazing our day was with Evan.Lifechanging"
* A traveler said: "The route we took was absolutely breathtaking! Daniel (our guide) was on time, did a wonderful job talking us through the equipment and explaining how the E-Bikes worked. The pace was fast, but comfortable and he was incredibly knowledgeable about the history of the area and meaning behind names etc. 10/10 would definitely recommend!"