Top Oaxaca Skip the line Tickets
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Oaxaca Tours
Discover one of Oaxaca’s natural minerales, the gigantie tree of el Tule which is over 2000 years olg, we Will procee to Teotitlan del Valle where you can admire the wool carpets; we continue to the ceremonial center of Mitla, outstandingly beautiful for ist magnificent fretwork made of countless polish stones, our journey continues to hierve el agua, where you wil have the opportunity to admire the beautiful petrified wather falls: our last stop is a mezcal destilley.The archaeological zone of Mitla is only visited from Wednesday to Sunday.
Receive personalized attention on this private full-day tour of Hierve el Agua and Teotitlan del Valle. After being met at your hotel you'll be taken to Hierve el Agua to enjoy three hours of hiking, swimming, and admiring the views of the petrified waterfalls. After, enjoy a mezcal pick-me-up at a distillery, then head to the markets of Teotitlan del Valle, where you can learn about (and buy) traditional handicrafts.
Learn how to create Oaxacan cuisine at a world-class restaurant in Oaxaca raved about in the ‘New York Times’ and ‘Bon Appétit.’ During this 3.5-hour cooking class led by an expert chef-instructor, your small group, limited to just 10 cooking enthusiasts, decides which dishes are on the menu. After picking up the necessary ingredients, all fresh, from a local market, prepare your dishes back in the kitchen. Whether it’s tortillas, salsas, soup, mole, or dessert, take home exciting recipes knowing you’ll be able to easily recreate the flavors of Oaxaca.
With this package you can get to know the Hagia Sofia agro-ecological park, because although it does not include food, they are provided with fruit water and seasonal fruits, it is the ideal option for those who stay in all-inclusive hotels and do not want to eat outside the hotel, Provides transportation hotel - hagia sofia - hotel. The special thing about this package is the practicality of getting to know the Park and taking advantage of your stay at the Cascada de la Campana, which is located in the same place.
Would you like to learn to distinguish the qualities of a good mezcal? Get ready to delve into the variety of flavors offered by the various agaves that may be present in this drink. Nowadays you can find many types of mezcal, that is why in Mezcal CONVITE we know how important it is to share the knowledge of those who dedicate ourselves to working the land with care, from which agaves grow, and then select the best plants that They will be cooked, ground and finally distilled in an artisan way. Likewise, we are committed to promoting a culture that allows you to appreciate the purity that your palate deserves with a methodology around the processes to taste mezcal.
Discover the tastes and textures of Oaxaca during a cooking workshop right in the heart of the city. Join a small group and visit a local market to gather ingredients for your class. There's no set menu, so the group can select which traditional dishes to make. Learn about the origins of each dish and several techniques during your hands-on class. Your tour end with the delicious meal that you've created.
Try and taste the true traditional food of Oaxaca, not in restaurants! The food of Oaxaca is recognized nationally and internationally. The markets of Oaxaca are the most popular places to taste traditional Oaxacan cuisine. Explore the flavors and smells of Oaxacan cuisine from the most traditional places.
Discover the pyramids of Oaxaca in Monte Alban, meaning ‘White Mountain,’ located on a vast mountaintop expanse with spectacular 360-degree views of Oaxaca Valley. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with Oaxaca City, the pre-Columbian archaeological site is considered the most magnificent of the region’s ancient ruins. On this guided tour by coach from Oaxaca, explore the complex filled with pyramids, ceremonial rock carvings, a huge ball court and 170 excavated tombs. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Montealban is one of the places you have to visit if you come to Oaxaca. With more than 2,000 years of history, Montealban is unique. In addition, you can visit the alebrijes and black clay workshops, recognized crafts of the Oaxaca Valley. You can also enjoy the architectural beauty of the former Cuilapam convent. Note: Due to the health emergency (COVID) Monte Albán has limited access by people. So, to secure entry, it is sometimes necessary to arrive earlier than the departure time indicates. Please keep an eye out for pickup time updates.
Foodies know that every meal is precious when traveling, so don't risk wasting time on a bad meal. You'll walk and eat your way around Oaxaca on this 4.5-hour tour. Sample over twenty different local dishes at the markets and street food stalls. Learn about Oaxacan culture through its food, and get a close-up look at a side of the city many travelers miss.
From the mountaintop pyramids of Monte Alban to the Cuilapam Convent on the valley floor, learn all about the rich history of Oaxaca Valley on this guided full-day trip by coach. Discover the Zapotec pyramids and excavated ruins of UNESCO-listed Monte Alban, admire the mystical woodcarvings of San Antonio Arrazola and meet resident artisans in San Bartolo Coyotepec, a town known for its beautiful black pottery. Hotel pickup and drop-off from Oaxaca included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Skip the line Tickets in Oaxaca?
The best Skip the line Tickets in Oaxaca according to Viator travelers are:
What Skip the line Tickets in Oaxaca are taking additional safety precautions?
These Oaxaca experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Skip the line Tickets in Oaxaca are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Oaxaca may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip the line Tickets
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Benito Juarez Market (Mercado Benito Juarez) Tours & Tickets
- 20th November Market (Mercado 20 de Noviembre) Tours & Tickets
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & Tickets
- Chachacual Bay Tours & Tickets
- Tlacolula Market (Mercado Tlacolula) Tours & Tickets
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & Tickets
- Cacaluta Bay (Bahia de Cacaluta) Tours & Tickets
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo) Tours & Tickets
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & Tickets
- San Bartolo Coyotepec Tours & Tickets
- Zaachila Tours & Tickets
- San Antonio Arrazola Tours & Tickets
- Oaxaca Culture Museum (Museo de las Culturas de Oaxaca) Tours & Tickets
- Casa Crespo Tours & Tickets
- Ventanilla Tours & Tickets
- Yagul Tours & Tickets
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & Tickets
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden (Jardín Etnobotánico de Oaxaca) Tours & Tickets
- Cascadas de Llano Grande (Llano Grande Waterfalls) Tours & Tickets
- Maguey Bay (Bahía Maguey) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets