Orange Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Capt. John was very accommodating and witty. He kept us very entertained and around the dolphin activity. This is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff…from check in, to the crew on the boat. The music was fun and of course seeing dolphins was the highlight!"
* A traveler said: "We had a Very smooth take off and landing. There were Beautiful views and the pilot was very knowledgeable about the area. I’m a super anxious person and I wasn’t near as nervous as I thought I would be flying in a tiny plane. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable captain. Learned a lot of new things about dolphins and coastal eco systems. Loved our cruise."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the dolphins in nature. The captain and his crew were fun, knowledgeable and accommodating to my needy kiddo."
* A traveler said: "I was on a solo trip to NOLA and decided to make a detour when I saw these on a random web search. I did the last 3 hour tour and it was the highlight of my entire trip. I was scared to book because I'm a huge introvert but Jessica made this experience amazing! My next family trip will be planned around bringing my family to this tour and hopefully we get Jessica! I can only imagine how awesome it is to do this with others. Book the last 3 hour one and enjoy the sunset while anchoring down at a gorgeous beach. We saw plenty of tour boats out there and they were all taking pics of us. The other tours looked super crowded too. We were socially distanced within our parties."
* A traveler said: "We loved Captain Rusty and Madelyn. They found a dolphin pod then joined the other boat in creating a "surf" between them for the dolphins to play in. Truly amazing watching them race and play so close to the boats. Thank you for a wonderful experience. God bless"
* A traveler said: "Me and my fiance rented one for my birthday while we were in orange beach. We had a great time. This is definitely worth every penny. Also the couple who owns this place are very nice people. I will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Even though half way through the exhibition we were hit hard with bad weather and rain. Had to turn back and head back to dock.. As far as the captain and his Lady Mate. 1st class people. Would recommend to anyone going to Gulf Shores."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had a fabulous time in Perdido beach. And it was very relaxing cruising around the Island."
* A traveler said: "Our captain was very knowledgeable about the flora and fauna in the area, particularly dolphins, and we saw so many! Our bartender was great, and both he and the captain were very accommodating and fun. We saw areas we hadn’t seen before, learned a lot, and had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Kids had a blast! Pick and delivery was easy. This says two for three days we got it at 11 o’clock and had it for two full days and they picked it up at 9 o’clock in the morning on the third day so you will not have a full third day. Other than that no complaints"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Georgia