Top Oranjestad How to Get Around
49 results | All Oranjestad Tours
* A traveler said: "i love the area of Santa Cruz and baby beach. I fall in love with Aruba beautiful island and the most we like it ,was our tour guide Mr Curtis wonderful man he really loves his country we went to a very expectacular areas of Arubo . God bless this wonderful Island"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a great time with Hoe and Poncho. Even though I was older and slower they made me feel at ease. Good job guys!"
* A traveler said: "The crew is quite knowledgeable.... it was my very first time on a jet ski, and I had an absolute ball."
* A traveler said: "Great driver. Informed us of a little history of the island and recommended places to eat! Will definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I got very lucky to get a horse backing riding tour. By ourselves. The experience with Nestor was absolutely amazing. The scenery was beautiful. Overall a 10 out of 10."
* A traveler said: "The buses were very cool and comfortable. the ride was very smooth. I would recommend to anyone visiting."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this excursion was top notch. Driver was on time and very pleasant. The handlers were excellent. I actually might go again before I leave"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! JoJo was an amazing tour guide and made sure we had an unforgettable time. A great way to see this beautiful country!"
* A traveler said: "The company ABC tours has great activities and the lunch served was awesome. The tour covered a lot of Aruba highlights. The tour guide John P was good"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an incredible time on the jeep adventure tour. Alejandro was an awesome guide and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
* A traveler said: "Rodney was a great guide and very informative. He also took wonderful pictures of us!! Thank you so much!!"
* A traveler said: "Overall good experience. Some of the trails were very bumpy, which was fun for me, but not for some “first-timers” using the ATV. Wish the time at the natural pool was longer but only 4 of us decided to get in so it was cut short. Our tour guide AB was cool. He was very knowledgeable about each stop and the island as a whole."
* A traveler said: "I really can't break it down because from the time Chelsea and Carlos picked me ane my family up to the drop off it was hype Chelsea energy was 100% and more I absolutely Love Love the entire experience"
* A traveler said: "Michael Angelo was the best!! Very knowledgeable, kind & fun tour guide!! The tour itself was very educational and awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "A fun filled experience Highly recommend you do this if. you go to ArubaMommas the host was a very fun filled hostess and Victor the bus driver as well."
* A traveler said: "Beach (tour guide name) was AMAZING!! I got a 1 on 1 experience! Very friendly & very educated about Arubian history. Best part of my trip was just the walking & talking w/ him. Def will book again."
* A traveler said: "Ruben was a great guide. We had a lot of fun seeing things on the island we hadnt visited before on our many trips to the island"
* A traveler said: "My family had a great time on this tour. The places we visited were great and I did not feel rushed while visiting any of the locations. Patrick, our tour guide was fun and informative. The price was reasonable and the bus we were on was cute and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Wish I had signed up for the full day tour...but would highly recommend Michelangelo as the perfect tour guide...he added a few stops to the tour to give us a better Island experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Great day in the sun. Enjoyed the tour guides and the entire experience. Would definitely repeat."
* A traveler said: "Great experience!! Our guide was great! He took our pictures, gave us info about the island, and was a joy to be around. The Segway tour was a fun way to see more of the island."
* A traveler said: "This was a great excursion. There are 3 places you go and they give you a lot of time to interact with the animals at each location. Make sure to bring cash to potentially buy souvenirs, food/drinks, or extra food to feed the animals. Also make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. Our tour guide was very helpful and patient with us when arriving and leaving each facility - Highly recommend :)"
* A traveler said: "This Was a excursion we never tried in Aruba. It was fun. We rented for 3 hours. Snorkled. Swam. Played our music on their bluetooth speaker. Brought our own beverages. They were very helpful & friendly in helping us in anyway we needed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Buggy Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes