Top Oranjestad Kid-Friendly
12 results | All Oranjestad Tours
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours, loved feeding & brushing the donkeys, then going to see & feed ostriches & emus and finishing off with a trip to the “zoo” where we fed more animals!! If you are an animal lover you will love this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a MUST DO while in Aruba… Richie and Oko where great guides! Also very informative. They took great care of the entire group"
* A traveler said: "The team of guides were awesome!!! Had a great day and would recommend them to anyone asking. Will ask for the same group upon return. Fabulous experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "O.my.goodness. I can not say enough great things about this tour!!! It was AMAZING. We had so much fun! The driver was so great, her assistant was amazing. I would do it again and recommend it to anyone coming to Aruba looking for a great time. A MUST do when you come to the Happy Little Island!"
* A traveler said: "The pickup and drop off were a big plus! The jetski’s were very fast and easy to control. The distance allowed to go is very large. The only downside is the time which is only 30 minutes. We wish there was an option for more time like an hour. 5/5 Would go back again!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an incredible time on the jeep adventure tour. Alejandro was an awesome guide and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. The staff was helpful, welcoming and amazing. I recommend this excursion to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Overall good experience. Some of the trails were very bumpy, which was fun for me, but not for some “first-timers” using the ATV. Wish the time at the natural pool was longer but only 4 of us decided to get in so it was cut short. Our tour guide AB was cool. He was very knowledgeable about each stop and the island as a whole."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of the island! We got to see so many interesting and impressive sights on all parts of Aruba. Michaelangelo was a friendly, funny, and informative guide. I would definitely recommend doing this tour to get some great photos and see all of beautiful Aruba."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Nestor was nice and very knowledgeable. The trail was just right, not too long and not too short. I loved the horse I chose, Barbarino."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes