Top Oranjestad Shore Excursions
57 results | All Oranjestad Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Didi was amazing and gave us a lot of history of the Island during the tour. We saw all parts of the Island and really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "The ride through the town on the ATV was wonderful. The trip to the cave, and diving into the water, was exhilarating! And lastly, our guides were amazing! We would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion but be prepared for an adventure, not for the faint of heart. Everyone was helpful and knowledgeable made the experience memorable."
* A traveler said: "Was an excellent tour. I was a little nervous going downhill since I hadn't been on a horse for many years. But it was very safe and the horses know exactly what to do. Swimming in the natural pool was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was Tony who was absolutely great, funny, and just a delight. This tour is a must do if you are coming to Aruba, we had soooo much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Jersey, Clamor, Alejandro are the best tour guides. They made sure we are always safe and having the best time on tour. We came to Aruba from Carnival Horizon, and our tour was canceled in the morning Bec of the rain. And Joe, the manager, were so helpful and accommodating us in the afternoon tour. 10 stars 🌟 for them!"
* A traveler said: "I loved this tour. It satisfied all my beauty & art craves...To know that independent artist created such works of art amazed me...My tour guide was excellent & had tons of knowledge on the background of each mural, artist & the technique..."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Nestor was nice and very knowledgeable. The trail was just right, not too long and not too short. I loved the horse I chose, Barbarino."
* A traveler said: "Overall good experience. Some of the trails were very bumpy, which was fun for me, but not for some “first-timers” using the ATV. Wish the time at the natural pool was longer but only 4 of us decided to get in so it was cut short. Our tour guide AB was cool. He was very knowledgeable about each stop and the island as a whole."
* A traveler said: "Rock was a great tour guide and took care of us all the way.. he shared the history of the place as we were on the horses. I highly recommended! Awesome experience ❤️"
* A traveler said: "Beach time...the casino win and relaxation most of all. Not having to worry about transport to and from airport was a stress reliever."
* A traveler said: "The pickup and drop off were a big plus! The jetski’s were very fast and easy to control. The distance allowed to go is very large. The only downside is the time which is only 30 minutes. We wish there was an option for more time like an hour. 5/5 Would go back again!"
* A traveler said: "what a great time our tour guide Jose was awesome.. Water was too rough for the natural pool so he took us to another snorkeling spot which was beautiful . The only thing we were disapppointed was about we didnt go to the lighthouse which was on website for a stop. But cliff jumping, natural bridge and church was amazing So much fun !! Lunch at end was delicious too. Thanks Jose we recommend this tour hands down one of the best days"
* A traveler said: "Our amazing tour guides Zera and Melvin Jr. The organization of the tour. We felt extremely comfortable and worry free throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "Great variety of sights!! Big G was an enthusiastic and energetic guide. He was knowledgeable and excited to share his love of his island with us. We had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our half day trip on the island. Our tour guide Stephanie is knowledgeable, friendly and fun. We visited quite a few scenic spots within 4 hours. We paid a bit more to make it as a private group and I think it was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our walking guide: Beach was so informative and knowledgeable on Aruba. We went to the places and saw each piece of history and try some yummy snacks along the way. I would highly recommend this"
* A traveler said: "Luis was very friendly and helpful with setting us up on the app and making sure we see the best attractions in Aruba. We were able to explore the park and found a bunch of beautiful sights!"
* A traveler said: "Driving through the rocky park. Hugo was also VERY INFORMATIVE!! He’s AWESOME!!! Thank You for a fun trip"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! It is really a unique experience with the artist, murano glass, cigar making, rum tasting, and aloe tour. Rueben was a great guide - very knowledgeable and made the tour fun! If you are looking for something different , this is your tour."
* A traveler said: "My family had a great time on this tour. The places we visited were great and I did not feel rushed while visiting any of the locations. Patrick, our tour guide was fun and informative. The price was reasonable and the bus we were on was cute and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Wish I had signed up for the full day tour...but would highly recommend Michelangelo as the perfect tour guide...he added a few stops to the tour to give us a better Island experience."
* A traveler said: "Saw a large variety of reef fish. Conditions were very good. Water temp 83° F. Good visibility. Lukas was a very good and knowledgeable dive master and he and the rest of the crew were helpful and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great experience!! Our guide was great! He took our pictures, gave us info about the island, and was a joy to be around. The Segway tour was a fun way to see more of the island."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes