Top Oregon Art & Culture
69 results | All Oregon Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience! The tour guide was so informative and so nice! I highly recommend this tour! The Gorge is a must-see!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide knowledge from our operator! I would use this same tour company again and would recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "So many bridges to cross, so many neighborhoods to see, so much to learn about this wonderful city. Yes, there are some issues that cloud the city’s reputation today, but they do not overshadow the good parts, all shown by a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Evan was a wonderful tour guide! He made the trip to the coast entertaining and did a great job accommodating the varied interests of the group. Views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "The story telling provided by our guide, Adam and the amazing views of the gorge and the waterfalls."
* A traveler said: "My favorite experience of the trip was the waterfalls but I wish we had extra time at the waterfall our driver Adam was knowledgeable and great story teller"
* A traveler said: "We had beautiful weather and the owners were very gracious and informative. We would love to do it again."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience on this wine tour. We went to 3 different wineries and had 5 samples of wine at each. The tour guides were knowledgeable and a lot of fun! If you love wine and want to learn more about Oregon’s wine country definitely take this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great transportation with a knowledgeable guide. Nice choice of 3 wineries. Good choice of wines without feeling like we were just there to drink. Easy to order wine and have it sent home. Fun day with a nice group of folks."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was a great tour guide. Provided a lot of historical information. The falls were epic. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Oregon is beautiful and our tour guide Adam was the best tour guide we’ve ever had! He really knew his stuff and is a great storyteller."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, the history of Portland and the awesome bike ride around downtown and over the bridges"
* A traveler said: "Tour bus on time. Tour guide ,Brian, very knowledgeable and friendly. Gray Line’s company staff promptly returned my phone call to clarify some questions. At a time when customer service is declining, they were excellent. I would recommend this tour !"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide, Dustin, was so knowledgeable about history of Portland and what we were looking at. I appreciated all that extra detail. Easy ride… through out of the way neighborhoods, across a cool bridge and along the river. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was my first time riding a Segway. Great guide that is kind, skilled, and a great historian. We all enjoyed ourselves."
* A traveler said: "The service team at Portland Porsche is top notch! They saved my road trip by fixing a stalled sunroof and even delivered the car to my hotel. AAA+++"
* A traveler said: "The trip was extremely well-organized and Sarah was a knowledgeable and fun guide. The trip was nicely balanced between hiking and biking.The scenery was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Neil was an amazing tour guide who gave us a lot of info on the history of Portland and very engaged with our group. We went to 3 different places: cup and bar which served an amazing ranger mocha, chicken and guns lunch was yummo, and fifty licks Oregon strawberry ice cream was delicious!! amazing"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely amazing experience. Totally worth it and recommend! Best time to book would be at 8pm, you get to watch the sunset as you see the glowing lights of Portland city. Adam did a great job in flying us over the Portland area and highlighting the main areas of Portland. Thank you so much Adam."
* A traveler said: "TJ was a fantastic guide. He took us all over the city and told us the history of the area and the buildings he also told us the things we must see and do during our stay in Portland. Would recommend for anyone who is visiting the city for the first time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was awesome & we received an outstanding tour. We learned slot about the city of Portland."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views. Ape cave was very cool. Carrie our tour guide was very knowledgeable and fun to talk to. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Sarah was very knowledgeable about the local communities in Portland, the architecture and the city's development."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico