* A traveler said: "This was a rough tour. More climbing and stairs than anticipated. Spot in the tour were very narrow and hard for larger folks to maneuver through. Definitely need water for hydration as it was very warm down in the canyon. Not a great tour guide very young and eager to move quick. Minimal knowledge of sites to see in canyon."
* A traveler said: "The upper canyon was beautiful and an easy walk through it. Frank our tour guide was amazing, knowledgeable able, and great at helping us get the best pictures. I would recommend this tour to everyone that enjoys mother nature's beauty."
* A traveler said: "Was amazed by the beauty of the canyon. I had no idea it was so large. So glad we got to experience this natural beauty. Our female Navajo guide was delightful."
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable canyons! Tilford was outstanding, informative, top-notch guide, driver, photographer/teacher. He also works at lower canyon and so gave that tour himself and it was outstanding! He brought us to the upper canyon where a different guide led the tour. She was also informative and great with photos and the canyon was beautiful, but the tour was more pressured - less time to just appreciate the canyon."
* A traveler said: "Gene was our guide and he was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and a great storyteller ! The pictures are beautiful but a must see in person! Definitely will tell friends to add to their bucket list!"
* A traveler said: "Our Navajo tour guide, Mike, was outstanding. He helped set up cameras and take picture with andriod, apple, and sandsung. He also showed the best angles and lighting situations."
* A traveler said: "This was the most fabulous tour! Our guide Tilford was fantastic and helped capture the most beautiful photos! He was very informative as well. We had the best time!"
* A traveler said: "So glad we chose the lower canyon tour. Absolutely fantastic time! They are only at 25% capacity which made it easy to take quality photos. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing canyon - uniquely beautiful structure - a must-see. Well paced tour with lots of time for photographs. The guide is part of the Navaho nation and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the beauty of this place. You get a vantage point that can’t be beat. I highly recommend this service as well."
* A traveler said: "We arrived early and they got us in on an earlier tour which I appreciated very much. I had heat stoke several years ago and since then can't take the heat. The earlier tour at 9:00 am instead of 10:00 am helped me beat the heat a little. Our tour guide was so nice and made the experience very enjoyable. Thank you again."
* A traveler said: "Tom and Todd were great! Very knowledgeable and helpful! Tom was patient and helped us navigate. Lunch was yummy and I would reco them to anyone wanting to experience a truly awesome adventure and a must see destination!"
* A traveler said: "Guyermo took excellent care of us and was so informative. He made our experience very personal. Our family made a new friend."
* A traveler said: "The helicopter tour was top notch. The pilot was very professional and provided the best customer service that I have seen in a long time. The price was very much inline with the budget."