Top Palm - Eagle Beach Art & Culture
13 results | All Palm - Eagle Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a guide and driver who was just wonderful. Trip was informative as well as fun. Baby beach was great and although it was a couples day for us....this is a great place for family fun."
* A traveler said: "Beach (tour guide name) was AMAZING!! I got a 1 on 1 experience! Very friendly & very educated about Arubian history. Best part of my trip was just the walking & talking w/ him. Def will book again."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Our tour guide Jason was very professional, well informed and quite knowledgeable. My group of 17 thoroughly enjoyed the experience and learned a lot about your beautiful island"
* A traveler said: "The trails over the rock mountains was awesome. The rocky terrain was different for me as I’ve been on jungle ATV terrains but it was great! I had an adrenaline rush having the UTV at all different angles over the mountains. Our guide was great and informational. The multiple stops and places were picturesque, great memories!"
* A traveler said: "Every aspect of tour was amazing The tour guide Dolfi was very knowledgeable and a delight Really got to see differ parts of Aruba"
* A traveler said: "URI our tour guide was top notch! He aimed to please, was very informative and made us feel like family."
* A traveler said: "I loved this tour. It satisfied all my beauty & art craves...To know that independent artist created such works of art amazed me...My tour guide was excellent & had tons of knowledge on the background of each mural, artist & the technique..."
* A traveler said: "trip was great. Driver was great and took us to great spots to see things and take pictures. This tour allows the wind to blow through the bus and really puts you in the Aruba mood."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was so personable and friendly that we felt grateful to have her as our guide. She kept the vehicle and air conditioning running for our comfort and took photos of us with our camera along the tour. We learned so much and truly enjoyed ourselves."
* A traveler said: "Great food and plenty of time on all of the stops! Guide was super friendly and very knowledgeable. Even with our being to the island numerous times we had only previously eaten from one of the restaurants. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing. He took us to all the places we wanted to visit. He even knew how to avoid crowds and the best place to park and where to walk to get the best view."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Willemstad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Barranquilla
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua