Top Palm - Eagle Beach Day Trips
16 results | All Palm - Eagle Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "The company ABC tours has great activities and the lunch served was awesome. The tour covered a lot of Aruba highlights. The tour guide John P was good"
* A traveler said: "Guides were awesome! ATVs were much nicer then I expected. My wife and I highly recommend this guide."
* A traveler said: "What a great tour!! You have the opportunity to see a little bit of everything on the Island with this tour. Our tour guides were Mac and Roland and they were friendly and knowledgeable. The off-roading with the open air jeeps were so much fun, and as a heads up you will get dusty and jostled around!! Baby beach was beautiful and a perfect end to the day and it was exceptionally nice that snorkeling equipment was provided to us. So many prime photography opportunities along the way during the day and we absolutely loved the donkey sanctuary!! Would recommend this tour for anyone and anyone up for a full day of adventuring in Aruba!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a guide and driver who was just wonderful. Trip was informative as well as fun. Baby beach was great and although it was a couples day for us....this is a great place for family fun."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish this tour was amazing. Carlos the driver/DJ played the best music & made sure it was fun & entertaining. The host/tour guide (I can’t recall her name) was very friendly, personable & kept the fun going. This is a great tour & made my birthday the absolute best birthday ever!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an incredible time on the jeep adventure tour. Alejandro was an awesome guide and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time in the cave and at baby beach...the Johnson Crew had a great day! The food was good and fulfilling!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was an absolute blast! Uri is a fun and exciting tour guide which brought our trip to life. He spent the time educating us on the island and making sure that we were taken care of the entire time. He took us to two beautiful spots to relax and snorkel. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Great day in the sun. Enjoyed the tour guides and the entire experience. Would definitely repeat."
* A traveler said: "This Was a excursion we never tried in Aruba. It was fun. We rented for 3 hours. Snorkled. Swam. Played our music on their bluetooth speaker. Brought our own beverages. They were very helpful & friendly in helping us in anyway we needed."
* A traveler said: "Oh my god the 3 hours was the best of our trip. Make sure you try to get this guy named junior. He is the coolest guy I met in Aruba. He showed us the beautiful Aruba that the tourists do not see. Great guy, great tour."
* A traveler said: "The gentlemen were absolutely wonderful! They made my brother n law birthday the best day ever.And.when we return I will be calling on your services again ☺️"
* A traveler said: "If you do only one excursion do this one! Monica, our tour guide was awesome! The hike gave us a unique perspective on the greener side of the island. Hands down the snorkeling was the best experience we had on our vacation. The snorkeling was so well thought out going from one spot and drifting along the way seeing an incredible variety of fish and coral and ending up at a beautiful beach. This was such a safe and truly enjoyable family experience with my three teenagers, thank you Monica and Feet’s and Fins!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Willemstad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Barranquilla
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua