Top Palm Springs Multi-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Nature and Wildlife
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Private Sightseeing Tours
1 result | All Palm Springs Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the otherworldly landscape of Joshua Tree National Park with a customized, guided hiking tour that takes in the best of the region. Tailor the trip to your interests and abilities, and walk to soaring granite formations with sweeping views of the arid terrain. Learn about the plants and animals that thrive in this unique ecosystem, then see Joshua Tree’s fascinating geological history laid bare in the rock record. Choose between a 1- or 2-day hiking tour, and immerse yourself in one of America’s most distinctive National Parks.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
What Multi-day Tours in Palm Springs are taking additional safety precautions?
These Palm Springs experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Multi-day Tours in Palm Springs are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Palm Springs may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada