Top Panajachel Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Food & Drink
1 result | All Panajachel Tours
Sort by: Featured
Find out what’s bubbling in the typical Guatemalan kitchen during this 4-hour cooking class near Lake Atitlan. Spend your session gaining a hands-on understanding of three Guatemalan dishes, discovering the blend of Mayan and Spanish colonial flavors that give this Central American cuisine its unique taste. You’ll finish class by enjoying a tasty lunch of the dishes you prepared, and recipe book to recreate the dishes in the future. Optional upgrades featuring private lessons and visits to the market are also available.
* A traveler said: "Great experience, learned a lot about the Mayan culture while making some delicious food. Easy place to find with beautiful views."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Panajachel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Panajachel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes