Top Passau Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Passau Tours
During this tour, you will see the Castle along with the St.George’s Chapel and the viewpoint “Linde Battery", a viewpoint to see the three rivers of Passau.
Self guided cycling tours along the Danube Enjoy cycling holidays along River Danube. You get to know the cities of Regensburg, Passau, Linz, Vienna and Budapest. Accommodation inclusive. The Danube Bike Path offers an ideal way to view the region. Along the majestic river, you pass romantic castles, cozy villages and sprawling vineyards.
Standing at the confluence of three mighty rivers, and known for its ancient beginnings, the city of Passau has history and scenery to spare—and this introductory waling tour is the perfect way to discover it. Pick from multiple daily tour times, and explore with just your private guide for company. You’ll visit its St. Stephan's Cathedral, will discover its hilltop fortress, will stroll along its narrow alleys, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Passau?
The best Outdoor Activities in Passau according to Viator travelers are:
- Passau - Castle tour with viewpoint Linde Battery & the St Georges Chapel
- Danube Self Guided Bike Danube Cycle Path Tour 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Passau - Inn River Stroll with picturesque city views
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia