Underwater World Pattaya
Underwater World Pattaya is divided into different themed zones, including the Open Ocean, Coral Reef, and Giants of Siam. Other areas are dedicated to tortoises and sea turtles, fighting fish, otters, and an interactive touch tank that’s popular with kids. Choose between a basic admission ticket and a ticket that includes hassle-free transportation from Pattaya hotels. The aquarium is also included on the Ultimate Thailand Pass, a multi-attraction ticket that offers discounted admission to several top sights.
Things to Know Before You Go
Underwater World Pattaya is a favorite attraction among families with kids.
Book your aquarium ticket ahead of time to skip the line and spend more time inside.
Plan to spend 45 minutes to an hour exploring the aquarium.
Underwater World Pattaya is accessible for both wheelchairs and strollers.
How to Get There
From central Pattaya, take the southbound white baht bus along Sukhumvit Highway from the South Pattaya Road junction to reach Underwater World Pattaya. It’s also possible to hire a taxi or, for a more convenient trip, opt for an admission ticket with included transportation.
When to Get There
The aquarium is open daily and makes an excellent rainy-day activity, as it’s nearly all indoors. Check the calendar for the latest feeding times before your visit.
Best Pattaya Attractions for Families
Pattaya is a surprisingly family-friendly destination, with plenty of kid-approved attractions like Underwater World. Take the little ones to cool off on the water slides at Ramayana Water Park, have fun with the interactive photo ops at Art in Paradise Pattaya, or get in a cuddly mood at the Teddy Bear Museum. For a fun family day trip, take a speedboat to Coral Island to play in the sun, sand, and sea.
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Pattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya
- Pattaya Beach
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Nongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden)
- Alangkarn Show Pattaya
- Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum
- Mini Siam
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum)
- Pattaya Dolphin World
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam
- Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Upside Down Pattaya