Escape Theme Park Penang
ESCAPE Adventureplay comprises half of the greater ESCAPE park (the other half is a water park called Waterplay) and houses numerous fun-filled activities for both kids and adults amid Penang’s natural surroundings. The Monkey Business aerial obstacle course is a highlight; other activities include platform jumps from Atan’s Leap, downhill rides on the Tubby Racer, and the Zoom Bug kart ride.
Choose a basic admission ticket, which includes access to both Adventureplay and Waterplay, or a hassle-free park entrance ticket with one-way transportation to the park from Penang hotels.
Things to Know Before You Go
ESCAPE Adventureplay theme park is a must for families with kids and adventure travelers.
Remember to bring a sun hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Wear light, comfortable clothing for sports activities, as well as sneakers or other closed-toe shoes.
Lockers are available for rent.
Most of the park’s attractions are not accessible to wheelchair users.
How to Get There
The easiest way to get to ESCAPE Adventureplay is to prebook transportation along with your entrance ticket. Alternatively, catch Rapid Penang bus 101 or 102, both of which stop in front of the park.
When to Get There
The park is open Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm. Since Adventureplay specializes in outdoor activities in a natural environment, it’s best to visit during the dry season (November to April). Expect longer wait times for activities on weekends and public holidays.
Adventureplay is only one half of the ESCAPE experience. You can also cool off at Waterplay, a water park filled with body and raft slides, a swimming pool, a lazy river, and several kid-friendly water features.
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm
- Monkey Beach
- TeddyVille Museum
- Penang Hill Funicular Railway
- Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)
- Kek Lok Si Temple
- Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)
- Chayamangkalaram Buddhist Temple (Wat Chayamangkalaram)
- Penang House of Music
- Little India
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)
- Upside Down Museum
- Asia Camera Museum Penang
- Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)