Top Penang Cultural Tours
69 results | All Penang Tours
* A traveler said: "Jackie is a extremely knowledgeable guide and a great person, we saw many wonderful things and felt like we left with a great insight into Penang history, also went to a yummy non-touristy banana leaf curry house, great choice! Thanks Jackie"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour in Penang. Our driver, Mr Gan, was very knowledgeable and personable. When we wanted to change the itinerary he was very accommodating. He also was very willing to answer our questions about living in Penang."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful morning seeing villages, farms and meeting the locals in Penang. Eddie is a fun and informative guide and the terrain is easy for all ages. Highly recommend this one"
* A traveler said: "Amazing excursion. The restaurant at the very top has clean toilets for patrons and is a beautiful tranquil spot."
* A traveler said: "Beatiful and interesting day with a superb driver, who was competent and had a good Knowledge about Pensng and topics all over the World. Great. Also the organisation of the tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour with Danny his talks re the history of George Town and the food was fascinating. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide - liked all the food choices, interesting tour - not just a reciting of facts but in-depth history and culture Assisted with restaurant recommendations for the weekend, too!"
* A traveler said: "An interesting and captivating sightseeing trip. The guide spoke good English and was very knowledgeable. Will recommend this operator"
* A traveler said: "The flexibility to pick and choose the attractions within the timeline was the major factor. Also the professional, punctual and courteous Guide made the journey enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with George who tailored the tour to our needs and was very helpful and accommodating. Thank you George"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable tour and our driver/guide was excellent. Saw all the highlights of the island and our guide flexed the tour to our wishes."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour of this wonderful location , the guide was very knowledgeable and shared in our values for a better world.| The temples of this inspiring place,can truly show the Worlds Beings how we should treat each other on a daily basis is the only important factor in this Life we are Given.... Thank you Wade ...Christian Canadian"
* A traveler said: "Everything went well. The tour company was very accommodating. We had a large group of 30 people. The company gave us one vehicle for all of us instead of 3/4 small vans. Everyone enjoyed it greatly the sightseeing of Penang."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guides. Given great detail about the history of Penang Hill. Loved the pitcher plants collection."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Little India
- Penang War Museum
- Escape Theme Park Penang
- Monkey Beach
- Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)
- TeddyVille Museum
- Asia Camera Museum Penang
- Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- Penang State Museum and Art Gallery
- Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)
- Upside Down Museum
- Wonderfood Museum Penang
- Sun Yat Sen Museum Penang
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)
- Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)
- Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)
- Made in Penang Interactive Museum
- Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra