Top Pennsylvania Ghost Tours
19 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Sarah our guide was amazing. I’d come back just to go on a tour again with her. She made it memorable and factual."
* A traveler said: "Our storyteller was so much fun and so knowledgeable! Walking through the historical streets was really a great experience at night!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Yes was fantastic. Really knows his his history and serial killers. I loved the mixture of the stories about major historic landmarks as well as information on serial killers known to the area. It was a great way for us to see major areas of the city while getting some unique stories about the darker side of Philly."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide and good choices of location. He was very polite and answered all questions"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was OUTSTANDING!! So informative and very fun! We had 3 kids with us and ill of them had a blast, wasn't too spooky but ill "stories" were great! Kept us captivated the whole time!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was fantastic!! Very informative and friendly Would definitely recommend Loved every minute"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and super knowledgeable staff! I love that you can hop on and off as you please and it hits all the main sites."
* A traveler said: "Adam’s knowledge, enthusiasm and ability to answer and discuss questions made the tour interesting and informative."
* A traveler said: "Was in Philly for the weekend with some good friends. We decided to do this instead of doing each individual activity. The 90 min tour was great to see so much of Philly in a concise manner. We ate dinner before at Hard Rock Cafe. All in a all a good tour and we sat on top. Bring a sweater."
* A traveler said: "Just strolling along and hearing about the history of the Civil War Ghosts. The leader made it fun with extra little tidbits . Great night. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience! From booking all the way until the end. The tour guides were knowledgeable and our bus driver was also great. I would not hesitate to do this again and recommend highly. Thank you to the Crew for providing such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "First time doing the tour and it was great! Marc was very knowledgeable and made it fun and personal. was Definitely will recommend to people and will be coming back! Overall, it was a great time with Marc and the group!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour that starts at the Visitors Center at Market Street. Good blend of history and fun . Stopped at Infusions,Bootleggers and Sassafras Bar. Adam was entertaining and informative. Enjoyed it as did our group of 6. Our overall group was 12 people."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was great. He looked like Q from the show Impractical Jokers. Great attitude and energy. Fun to listen to, Cool dude."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Delaware River
- Schuylkill River Trail
- National Liberty Museum
- Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Philadelphia Old City Hall
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Carnegie Science Center
- Rodin Museum
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- Penn Museum
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)
- Rittenhouse Square
- Please Touch Museum
- Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- University of Pennsylvania
- Independence National Historical Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia