Top Petén Language Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture Classes
Classes & Workshops
Art & Culture
1 result | All Petén Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get an unforgettable experience that combine, education, Mayan Culture, authentic immersion, adventure, nature and birding, archeology, local homemade Guatemalan food, meet local Mayan Itza villagers, learn about traditional medicine and more. 20 hours of Spanish classes with local teacher 1 teacher - 1 student Meals and Activities after class includes
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Language Classes in Petén are taking additional safety precautions?
These Petén experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Language Classes in Petén are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Petén may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific