Top Philadelphia Art & Culture
78 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative and personal tour. Would highly recommend. Rick was great. Enjoyed the background stories of the founding of our nation."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I enjoyed all of the sites and used our guide’s recommendations. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Host was knowledgeable, witty, and entertaining. Good tour. Would do it again and recommend it to friends."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience! From booking all the way until the end. The tour guides were knowledgeable and our bus driver was also great. I would not hesitate to do this again and recommend highly. Thank you to the Crew for providing such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "Was in Philly for the weekend with some good friends. We decided to do this instead of doing each individual activity. The 90 min tour was great to see so much of Philly in a concise manner. We ate dinner before at Hard Rock Cafe. All in a all a good tour and we sat on top. Bring a sweater."
* A traveler said: "It was my girlfriends birthday and she had a blast. The Tour guy was very professional, very knowledgeable, and he had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was engaging, entertaining and informative. We enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Our storyteller was so much fun and so knowledgeable! Walking through the historical streets was really a great experience at night!"
* A traveler said: "The bus top tour of Philadelphia was excellent! It is the perfect way to see Philly!! The tour bus narrator was awesome! Very knowledgeable and with good humor."
* A traveler said: "I loved the Washington’s Tent exhibition. My 11 year old daughter was engaged with the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "Mike was excellent and friendly. He knew the area and people well and helped us understand the local and culture. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "It was so so awesome!!! My son and I came to visit the ‘boat’.... Submarines are never called ships. They are boats...... USS Bacuna. My Dad was ‘Cookie’ on the boat during WWII. The Host and his volunteer partner were very very kind to us. They made the boat come alive. What a wonderful experience. Thank you Independence seaport Museum."
* A traveler said: "Perfect balance of Philly history and tasty food. Our tour guide Caitlin was excellent. Food samples were spaced out over course of tour so it never got overwhelming. Was looking forward to the tour and it was much better than expected."
* A traveler said: "Yes was fantastic. Really knows his his history and serial killers. I loved the mixture of the stories about major historic landmarks as well as information on serial killers known to the area. It was a great way for us to see major areas of the city while getting some unique stories about the darker side of Philly."
* A traveler said: "Accompanied visiting family to Philadelphia on the tour, and completely loved it. I learned a lot about the city I live in, and the many untold stories of our women's history. We had a toddler on the tour with us, and Joey was patient with our group and her needs. Loved the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip. Had no problems with the pick up or train travel to Lancaster. The whole day was organised well."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide and good choices of location. He was very polite and answered all questions"
* A traveler said: "Great tour that starts at the Visitors Center at Market Street. Good blend of history and fun . Stopped at Infusions,Bootleggers and Sassafras Bar. Adam was entertaining and informative. Enjoyed it as did our group of 6. Our overall group was 12 people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts