Top Philadelphia Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
104 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience! From booking all the way until the end. The tour guides were knowledgeable and our bus driver was also great. I would not hesitate to do this again and recommend highly. Thank you to the Crew for providing such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "The bus top tour of Philadelphia was excellent! It is the perfect way to see Philly!! The tour bus narrator was awesome! Very knowledgeable and with good humor."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I enjoyed all of the sites and used our guide’s recommendations. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "We had a very pleasant evening people with fun service was great my wife enjoyed herself and so did I and we will be taking that trip again thank you very much"
* A traveler said: "It was my girlfriends birthday and she had a blast. The Tour guy was very professional, very knowledgeable, and he had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the Washington’s Tent exhibition. My 11 year old daughter was engaged with the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and personal tour. Would highly recommend. Rick was great. Enjoyed the background stories of the founding of our nation."
* A traveler said: "We saw the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes and Franklin Institutes on our recent trip. These are world class facilities and a great value with The Philadelphia Pass. I will recommend Philadelphia as a destination and the the pass to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was engaging, entertaining and informative. We enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Was in Philly for the weekend with some good friends. We decided to do this instead of doing each individual activity. The 90 min tour was great to see so much of Philly in a concise manner. We ate dinner before at Hard Rock Cafe. All in a all a good tour and we sat on top. Bring a sweater."
* A traveler said: "So glad we did all inclusive with hop on and off tour. Great tour guides pleasant and knowledgeable. Ron was great on the ride to and from the zoo, gave us great tips for our visit. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Host was knowledgeable, witty, and entertaining. Good tour. Would do it again and recommend it to friends."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was excellent and friendly. He knew the area and people well and helped us understand the local and culture. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "We love the Hop on and Hop off tours. We always ride it around once and decide what to see the next time around. Guides are knowledgeable and give tons of information about the city. We were so tired and did not do the night tour. Our only complaint is the wait time between tours."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Betsy Ross’ home and many other historical sites."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good. The tour guide had a very good knowledge of the beers and locations. The sites had some very good tasting beers and lunch was delightful."
* A traveler said: "Great tour that starts at the Visitors Center at Market Street. Good blend of history and fun . Stopped at Infusions,Bootleggers and Sassafras Bar. Adam was entertaining and informative. Enjoyed it as did our group of 6. Our overall group was 12 people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Mütter Museum
- Historic Antique Row in Philadelphia
- President's House
- Philadelphia Logan Circle
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Arch Street Meeting House
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Philadelphia Old City Hall
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- Schuylkill River Trail
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)
- Independence Mall
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts