Phillip Island Winery
Between the surfing, the wildlife, the hiking, and driving, sometimes the best Phillip Island activity is simply doing nothing at all. That’s the plan at the Phillip Island Winery, where the family-run tasting room actively encourages visitors to kick back and relax. Located amidst the green pastures on the western end of the island, sit down with a Chardonnay or a signature Pinot Noir, and allow the owners to walk you through a flight of their colder climate wines. Indulge with platters of Gippsland cheeses, homemade dips and smoked trout, or watch a blustery storm roll in from the cozy cottage confines. This is the oldest winery on Phillip Island and definitely the most relaxed, and a place to simply relax and unwind and experience the island’s beauty.
Tours and tickets to Experience Phillip Island Winery
What are Phillip Island Winery hours of operation?
Should I book Phillip Island Winery tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Phillip Island Winery 2021?
What's the best way to experience Phillip Island Winery?
- 1 Day Exclusively Private Tour Of Phillip Island & The Penguin Parade
- Phillip Island Wine Experience Tour
- 2 Day Exclusively Private Tour Of Phillip Island & The Penguin Parade
- LGBT+ Friendly Full Day Phillip Island Private Tour
Things to do near Phillip Island
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in New South Wales