Top Playa Flamingo Outdoor Activities
214 results | All Playa Flamingo Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "It was an extraordinary day with extraordinary people and crew The food drink service excellent The best four plus hours sailing I had"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amaZing. Claudio was our guide and he was excellent. He took care of us and made sure we saw all we wanted to see and was very knowledgeable about Costa Rica. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "The company has a pickup and drop off service to and from the your the hotel. It is very safe and and fun. The instructors are very nice people."
* A traveler said: "Great customer service! My boyfriend & I had a great time:) the weather was amazing, we got to snorkel & go to this beautiful island. Everyone was so nice"
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing day!! Gabriel was an amazing guide and did not leave out a single detail. We will definitely come back"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience riding ATVs in Costa Rica! Gorgeous views and Carlos and Eric were excellent tour guides."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! Guides were quite informative and made sure all questions were answered and that it was an enjoyable experience for everyone. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was great they were very professional and on time. The guide knew all about the coast, showed us a few different places, even showed us some sea animals. It was truly a great experience"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time riding the ATVs and stopping for picturesque moments as well as all the history and information we learned during our time with our guide. The waters were a bit murky to snorkel, so we did skip out on that part. Our guide stated he would refund us on that part, that is the only part we are still waiting to hear back on, otherwise a phenomenal experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Great sunset, views, and a smooth ride. From the start the hospitality was felt - the crew was always making sure you had a drink in your hand. Lunch halfway through hot the spot. In particular Kendall was great, he even tried to dive in dark water for a lady who dropped her phone. One of our best excursions yet!"
* A traveler said: "I never felt in danger as our guide Daniel was very experienced. He worked hard to set up the self-bailer raft to keep us upright. Getting pictures of the waterfalls was awesome. We are getting WOW's from all our friends. Our family are all rafters. Experience with rafting the famous Oregon's Lower Rogue River through trip which are 3's and 4's but the Tenorio falls are unique and made for a fantastic memory."
* A traveler said: "On time and kept our party together. I recommend using their services! Prompt. We we’re running behind and the they kept us on time."
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so cool! Off-roading around Tamarindo I saw white face monkeys, iguanas, and all kinds of cool birds. The most impressive part was the view from the lookout point, you could see sooo far, 3 or 4 bays all at the same te. Go at 3:30 to catch the sunset at the end of the tour from up top!"
* A traveler said: "Jose was the best! So knowledgeable and friendly….and we got to see and do everything we wanted and had the best time!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip with plenty of birds, monkeys snd crocodiles! Our guides, Christian and Jorje, were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on our Anniversary day and it was beyond perfect! Guides were great and very attentive. Explained everything around us and once in the snorkling section they did the same. And the sunset to end the day was beautiful! I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Manuel was our driver. He had our name on a card at the airport so very easy to connect. He was perfectly bilingual and gave lots of information about the area on our way over. He was super friendly, the van was clean and nice ac and I would ask for him again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley