Top Playa Flamingo Travel & Transportation Services
221 results | All Playa Flamingo Tours
* A traveler said: "Manuel was our driver. He had our name on a card at the airport so very easy to connect. He was perfectly bilingual and gave lots of information about the area on our way over. He was super friendly, the van was clean and nice ac and I would ask for him again!"
* A traveler said: "On time and kept our party together. I recommend using their services! Prompt. We we’re running behind and the they kept us on time."
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "It was a timely pick up, the driver was very friendly, and we got to our destination safe. Not much else to say"
* A traveler said: "It was an extraordinary day with extraordinary people and crew The food drink service excellent The best four plus hours sailing I had"
* A traveler said: "If you've ever traveled to Costa Rica you know that there are several companies providing transportation. Visitor was on time, clean, safe and $10 cheaper than everyone else."
* A traveler said: "The company has a pickup and drop off service to and from the your the hotel. It is very safe and and fun. The instructors are very nice people."
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip for our family of 6! Even our 2 year old enjoyed it. Miller was a great host and it felt like we were just being guided by a family member and not a tourist. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. We were never rushed from one location to the next. Highly recommend this company for excursions!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience riding ATVs in Costa Rica! Gorgeous views and Carlos and Eric were excellent tour guides."
* A traveler said: "Great and professional service. They showed up on time, there was also great communication. Would use them again with no question."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable experience getting to see the jungle up close and personal on an ATV, with numerous river crossings. Additionally, it was very interesting to see some points of interest in the local village, Nuevo Colon, and the larger nearby town, Sardinal. Fantastic tour guide in Miguel who was extremely friendly and shared a lot of knowledge along the way. Couldn’t recommend this more!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing. Ariel was outside waiting with a sign with my name. Very knowledgeable and professional and helped us book excursions for reasonable prices as well. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Zip lines were awesome! Staff members with every event were very attentive, helpful, and patient. Coffee and sugar cane tutorial was an informative and unexpected bonus! The meal was wonderful. Everything served was grown or raised there on the farm."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amaZing. Claudio was our guide and he was excellent. He took care of us and made sure we saw all we wanted to see and was very knowledgeable about Costa Rica. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Very serene and relaxing day. The walk through the rain forest was stunning and the mud bath was amazing. The tour guide Jose was very nice, and accommodating. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour a lot. We got to see a large crocodile swimming right next to the boat, and a lot of birds, iguanas and howler monkeys. The guides were very nice and very well informed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley